cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International Plus Long Distance plan - which countries are included?!

fcarter452
I've been here awhile

I pay $10/mth for the International Plus LD Plan for my home phone but don't know which ten countries are included.

Inexplicably, Rogers does not provide a list anywhere on their website explaining long distance calling plans:

https://www.rogers.com/consumer/home-phone

How can consumers make informed decisions about LD calls if they don't know which ones are included in their plan?!

To complicate matters, the following Rogers web page says there are 26 countries included in the International Plus LD plan:  https://www.rogers.com/web/content/home-long/ew#

Anybody else share my concerns here?

***Added Label***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: International Plus Long Distance plan - which countries are included?!

RogersMaude

Good evening @fcarter452,

Welcome to the Rogers Community!

It's extremely important to know what the features you're paying for include. We absolutely want to clarify which countries are included in your home phone long distance plan.

The International Plus plan includes unlimited calling within Canada and the United States. This means that it includes calls to all Provinces and Territories within Canada and all 50 US states (includes Hawaii and Alaska).

You get 930 minutes per month to landline and mobile destinations in the following countries: 
Australia, China (except Hong Kong), Germany, India, Ireland, Italy Pakistan, Poland, Portugal and the United Kingdom.

Any overage or calls to countries not listed above are billed per minute.

The second link you posted seems outdated. However, with regards to the second one, if you click on the Long distance tab, you can find the list of countries included in the International Plus long distance plan by clicking on the "i" (see below):

rhpld.png

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

RogersMaude

Good evening @fcarter452,

Welcome to the Rogers Community!

It's extremely important to know what the features you're paying for include. We absolutely want to clarify which countries are included in your home phone long distance plan.

The International Plus plan includes unlimited calling within Canada and the United States. This means that it includes calls to all Provinces and Territories within Canada and all 50 US states (includes Hawaii and Alaska).

You get 930 minutes per month to landline and mobile destinations in the following countries: 
Australia, China (except Hong Kong), Germany, India, Ireland, Italy Pakistan, Poland, Portugal and the United Kingdom.

Any overage or calls to countries not listed above are billed per minute.

The second link you posted seems outdated. However, with regards to the second one, if you click on the Long distance tab, you can find the list of countries included in the International Plus long distance plan by clicking on the "i" (see below):

rhpld.png

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

fcarter452
I've been here awhile

Thanks!  The "i" did not work for me when I clicked on it using Chrome browser, but at least now I know which "Top Ten" countries I can call, which was my main concern. 

I think this information should be available to me on my Rogers Dashboard.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@fcarter452 wrote:

Thanks!  The "i" did not work for me..

The "i" probably didn't work because you have a pop-up blocker enabled on your browser, or some other item/setting in your browser that is causing a problem.  See the following post regarding setting up your browser (or using a different browser) to see all information on a particular website.

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Internet/Unable-to-load-certain-website-s-and-or-videos/m-p/42...

pamelamarks
I've been here awhile

What countries does International Plus Ling Distance include?

Greetings @pamelamarks!

You can search for countries included on this page here: https://www.rogers.com/cms/rogers/page-specific/support/assets/home-phone/PDF/IHP_LD_Rate_EN.pdf?ici...

Regards,

RogersCorey

pamelamarks
I've been here awhile
Thank you!!
Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 7 Likes
  • 5 in conversation