cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

ahmedcostco
I plan to stick around

Just curios if anyone has had there position in line move to shipped? i was positioned at 189 and i moved to 59 a couple hours ago, so i assume 130 have already been shipped! if they keep shipping at this rate then i should have my phone at launch! this is my first pre order from rogers, ive been a rogers customer for 19 years! i was an inch away from moving to telus just so i can get the apple watch - till rogers gave me a loyalty plan i couldn't refuse so i decided to wait it out and good thing i did!

***Added Labels***

846 REPLIES 846

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

supervillain
I plan to stick around

I am on my way to go pick our watch up... 40mm gold, just got the call this morning that it had arrived!

mangobug
I plan to stick around

@supervillain what was your position? 

nasa25
I'm a trusted contributor

@supervillain good luck with the activation process!

nasa25

@mangobug looks like a bunch of the 40mm shipped but almost zero 44mm have shipped

jedig31
I plan to stick around
No problems activating mine. It just a while. But, whenever and wherever I have bought phones in the past, activations are always painfully long.

mangobug
I plan to stick around

@nasa25 yes seems like it! at least some progress. Hope the activation is not an issue anymore. 

zubair1177
I plan to stick around

@nasa25 That is bit surprising, given the fact that most Apple stores have 44mm Gold in stock 🙂

nasa25

@mangobug yup some of the activation bugs have been worked out.

I'm being doubly punished because I have a connection issue as well (which is worse than an activation issue because now I'm paying for something I can't use)

nasa25

@zubair1177 yup it's weird that they only shipped some of the 40mm.  I figured they were holding everything back due to activation issues.  Maybe it's just a supply issue.  Who knows....

supervillain
I plan to stick around
It was 29.

DannyOnThat
I plan to stick around
I was position 312 and over the weekend went down to 171!

mantisfs
I've been here awhile

I have been in position 79 for the 44min Gold for two days now

Nick36
I plan to stick around
Wonder if that would be cancellation. I’m still 30 since last Tuesday.

Auntiero
I plan to stick around
My 44 Gold has been shipping since Friday and I don’t think it has to go very far. Why so long?!

DannyOnThat
I plan to stick around
Oh for sure that's cancellation... I called the store that I am getting my AW at ant they said last night they haven't even received any of them, not a single one!

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @Auntiero

If it shipped Friday, it wouldn't be out for delivery until today or the latest tomorrow. Weekends they don't work or deliver unless they have a Saturday contract which in this case they don't.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @DannyOnThat

99% of the Rogers stores have not received stock of the watch. Only Bell and Telus have since their systems are up and running.

Nixle32
I plan to stick around
Got one online at bestbuy.ca, only 5 available, 44mm space grey alumunium with black sport band, already in the mail will be here shortly.

DaddyKool
I've been here awhile
Rogers call Center told me today apple I watch 4 is on back order for 2 to 4 weeks

sbradley33
I plan to stick around
@KC1996 The pairing of the Apple Watch is done through the phone. I had pre-ordered the Watch through Rogers and gave up waiting, despite the issues with the Watch connecting to the cellular network. The watch is for the most part functional, it just doesn't have cellular because of the issues Rogers is having.

sbradley33
I plan to stick around
@nasa25 I couldn't agree more. I decided to get the Watch from Apple. I now have it. I'm playing with it and enjoying it. Once the issues are resolved with activation, it'll be an even better Watch.