cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sold a bad iphone

Ladyhead2toe
I'm here a lot

I phone 15. Had issue with the phone. Now Apple has it to repair the phone and Rogers says I still have to pay full price for the Phone. Prior to buying the Phone I was conned into getting an I phone  The girl at Canadian Tire gave me the whole spell saying they will be delivering me a Phone and I would be Paying 20 a month.  I called in and found that I was given another  phone number and that there was no order for I phone to be delivered. I m 70 years old disables and drive around on a mobile scooter.  I m guessing I'm an easy target. 

The real joke is that Rogers is offering the I phone 15 if you return Your I phone 13  for  $1,315.00  were as my i

phone 15 full price is $1,161.00  the way I see it  not only do you give them I phone you give them an extra $151.

These are the kind of twisted business  which I call "'Business is really just ""Legal Thievery ""

***ADDED LABELS***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: sold a bad iphone

RogersCorey

Good afternoon @Ladyhead2toe,

It really pains me to hear any of our customers thinking of themselves as a "target". I really do not want anyone to feel that way. I'd love to have a chance to review your account and make things right by you.

Please feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

Re: sold a bad iphone

My phone was returned and they repaired Main Microphone iphone 15 Display/Multi/Touch item #923-09864

and item#661-36706 Display I phone15 Display/Multi touch/touch ..  Which is the hardware was damaged from day one and You are still going to charge me full price for a refurbished I phone.  if you need the letter from Apple let me know.  This is now strike three that your company policies have caused me time and money with no solution.  When a company becomes monopoly  the new business  attitude is "'Misinform" and reflect all complaints to "Company Policies" and buyer be wear.  

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation