cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

set up wi-fi calling

Dennis1940
I've been around

I just ported from shaw to Rogers - I have no cell service in the area I live - I need to have internet calling and receiving.

I found the form to fill out on my iphone I filled out address etc. - however it keeps telling me to try again later.

It is essential this service is installed asap.  I have to drive 10km down the road to get cell tower service - phone died before I could even talk to an agent.

Regards, Dennis

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: set up wi-fi calling

RogersJermaine

Hi @Dennis1940,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! We are happy to have you on board, and we do hope you find the community very welcoming.

WiFi Calling is an important feature, and we can certainly take a further look into this for you to ensure everything is set up correctly on your account.

Please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Also check out our page, WiFi Calling - Everything You Need to Know, for more information.

Regards
RogersJermaine

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RogersJermaine

Hi @Dennis1940,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! We are happy to have you on board, and we do hope you find the community very welcoming.

WiFi Calling is an important feature, and we can certainly take a further look into this for you to ensure everything is set up correctly on your account.

Please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Also check out our page, WiFi Calling - Everything You Need to Know, for more information.

Regards
RogersJermaine

CableguyCR
I've been around
I swapped from freedom Saturday and I has the same issue, both with my new Samsung purchased from Rogers and my wife's IPhone we kept from Freedom. After a couple of tries to turn it on with no success I got a hold of Crystal though the chat, she correctly identified it as a Rogers account/network issue and once she reset it both phones now work with wifi calling. She said it was common with shaw/freedom ports.
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation