cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 14 Reservations & Questions

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around

Any idea when we will be able to reserve an iphone 14?

***Edited Labels***

128 REPLIES 128

Re: iPhone 14 Reservations & Questions

ragu13
I'm a reliable contributor
@nasa25

Welcome back!! Well kind of, I wish I would have followed in your footsteps and not ordered through Rogers. Been doing the Apple preorder for past 3 releases and here I am, phoneless on launch

Meowmix is missed…I’ve had trouble getting this topic up to 3 pages lol

Congrats on the 14 pro max…didn’t want to get the same colour as my wife so I’m going back to silver…well, if I ever get it lol

marlonguerios
I plan to stick around

Pre-ordered two iPhones on Monday (pretty late):

iPhone 14 Pro Purple 256GB - got the shipping info

iPhone 14 Pro Max Black 512GB - back ordered - I guess this will take a while.

nasa25
I'm a trusted contributor
Ah that really sucks to hear @ragu13. Hopefully your phone arrives soon. Good call on the silver. Tbh if I were using a clear case I’d have probably gone silver or black. I’m throwing it in a decoded detachable folio so the purple will be hidden from the world lol

marlonguerios
I plan to stick around

The purolator guy just came to my building, talked to me on buzzer, when I went downstairs, he was not there and the status is "Missed Delivery". .

darkdad
I plan to stick around
You order late Monday and are getting your purple pro max 256gb today? I order Friday at 830am. Sitting at 36. What number were you?

ragu13
@darkdad

Looks like @marlonguerios shipped to home and not the store?

marlonguerios
I plan to stick around

Yes, I selected ship to home

hdaubel
I plan to stick around

Nice that you got Purolator.  Mine is through Canada Post which I find slower.  Mine is stuck in Mississauga.  ...

marlonguerios
I plan to stick around

The problem is that Purolator is "too" fast, you almost have to be waiting outside, otherwise it's "receiver unavailable"

ragu13
Decided to cancel my reservation and head US side…just bought up a 256GB Silver Pro Max and picking up tomorrow from aApple Store in Novi…if anyone lived in a border city or has access to the US, I suggest having a look over there. I called Apple Store in London and Sherway and they have no available stock and not sure when it’s coming m. This isn’t a Rogers issue, it’s a Canada issue by the looks of it. I’m in Windsor and the 2 Rogers stores received 1 Pro Max outside of preorders (total of 7) for sale and not expecting anymore anytime soon.

Craziness…good luck all and if you need info on US purchase, lemme know, won’t steer you wrong

SlyM
I plan to stick around

Got my shipping notification (to store) early Fri afternoon, so just waiting on the call that I can pick up. Since I’ve never actually received a pre-ordered phone on actual launch day I’m not really bothered by it. 

(14 Pro 256 Silver, position 1 on pre-order day.)

Hope others don’t have to wait too long for their shipping notifications. 

Artem_alf
I plan to stick around

Got a shipping notification to the store too on Friday, so hopefully Monday I'll get the call.

hdaubel
I plan to stick around

Well, now mine went to Edmonton.  I don't know why since I'm in Winnipeg.  It took 3 days to go from Mississauga to Edmonton when it gets to Winnipeg pretty much overnight . . . 

darkdad
I plan to stick around

Has anyone had any updates since Friday? I have been sitting at 35 for a Deep Purple 256GB Pro Max......come on Apple and Rogers, where are the rest of the shipments

aj_12
I plan to stick around

How do you know what position you are to getting your phone? I did a pre-order (ship to home) since Sep 9th and it says 'backordered' when going through Anna the chat program.

Also, what's the point of a pre-order if the phone becomes backordered? Rogers could have set aside an x number of phones for preorders and then close off the order process. I've seen people going in store and getting their phones right away while I'm sitting here waiting with no estimate or timeline of shipping. With this uncertainty, I might end up getting the S23 before the iPhone 😁

marlonguerios
I plan to stick around

Talked to agent yesterday and she said: “your order has been received at the warehouse, it shouldn’t take too long now”, whatever that means.

Ship to home 

Seb6
I'm here a lot

I ordered Sep 12, iphone 14 pro max 256gb silver, called many stores almost everyday since release, and no one has any stock here in montreal...

When I call rogers and ask them, they say they have no way to track a pre order whatsoever...

ziglaub
I plan to stick around

Ordered the iPhone 14 Pro Max 256GB Space Black from Costco on the first day on Pre order and still nothing!

I really miss Meowmix wherever he is?!

Rdourado
I've been around
Reserved a Pro Max Purple 128GB on September 12, it was #16 at the moment.
Now it’s sitting at #1 since last Wednesday and it doesn’t seem to be changing anything anytime soon.
No one has any idea of when I’ll get my phone.

Haha5588
I've been around

Reserved on launch day @ 10AM (EST) and got #9 position for iPhone 14 Pro Max 1TB (Space Black) and finally got notification it was shipped yesterday! Hope it doesn't take much longer...

Definitely wishing Meowmix was back helping us all like always!

Topic Stats