cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not using promo Ipad line, can I trade/upgrade for an apple watch?

analogboy
I plan to stick around

Back when I got my iphone 11 they had a promotion for an iPad for $10 a month. I took the deal thinking I would use it...but I don't, at all. I haven't turned it on in months. The screen on the 11 max is big enough for casual browsing. So now I am wondering if there is an option to get an apple watch instead, or if I have to resell the ipad (while still paying the monthly fee) and using the money towards a separate apple watch purchase. Anyone have a similar situation?

***Added Labels***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Not using promo Ipad line, can I trade/upgrade for an apple watch?

RogersRob

Hello @analogboy,

Thank you for your posting you inquiry to the Community! It’s always a pleasure to answer your questions. We certainly understand you wanting to get an Apple watch, especially since you haven't used your iPad in months.

Is the iPad line linked to a device subsidy? If you want to cancel the line activated when you got the iPad, the remaining financing amount would be charged to your following bill. To make up for it, feel free to sell the iPad in order to cover what was left to pay on it.

With regards to your new line, you can activate an Apple Watch Series 5 starting at 0$ down and 28.75$/month with financing. You can find all the details here.

Hope this helps!

RogersRob

analogboy
I plan to stick around

Couldn't I remove the SIM card, sell the ipad and just continue paying the $10 a month until the balance is $0?

Hello, @analogboy

Yes, you could do that if you prefer.

As long as the $10.00 per month is paid until the balance is $0 the terms of the agreement will be met.

RogersTony

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation