cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Upgrade

LexiLyth12
I've been around

Have not heard about my iPhone 15 Pro Max. I upgraded two months ago and nothing yet. Just a popup telling me that I can upgrade only one phone and to wait. I am waiting and how long before I receive it or at least correspondence for Rogers before I go to another provider? Thanks

***Added Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: My Upgrade

RogersJo
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Greetings @LexiLyth12

Congrats on your first post with us! Fellow iPhone user here. 😁 Getting a new device should be an exciting time and thank your for your patience! This is most certainly not the type of experience we want you to be having. We'd hate to see you go! 

As the new iPhones are always a sought after device, our inventory is very much dependant on what Apple provides us with and we're doing everything we can to fulfill orders. With that said, two months is quite a bit of time. Have you since received an email with a tracking number?

We'd be more than happy to take a look into this for you. Feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can gather the necessary details of your order. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.

Cheers,

RogersJo 

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation