cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 13 Mini, 13, 13 pro & 13 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

marinerbc
I plan to stick around

@Meowmix  Came back for the annual ritual of Rogers iPhone reservation extravaganza , too early i guess!

***Edited Labels***

194 REPLIES 194

Re: Apple iPhone 13 Mini, 13, 13 pro & 13 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

ziglaub
I plan to stick around

Unfortunately not, even though I pre ordered it last Monday but it was from Costco.

Hopefully I get it soon enough!

Re: Apple iPhone 13 Mini, 13, 13 pro & 13 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

italianfitguy
I plan to stick around
I haven't received mine either, and it was shipped on the 22nd. I called store but no answer. Grrrrr

i ordered same........but didnt receive any email ...idk what is going

marinerbc
I plan to stick around
was it a pre order or reservation ?

marinerbc
I plan to stick around
now the activation fee is waived if done online, also there is a $ 50 bill credit so as it is Rogers is cheaper $ 50 than buying from apple.
Also there is a promotion for $ 80 you get + 35 finance plans. not sure if that plan applies to phone purchased from Apple.

gbal
I plan to stick around
Reservation upgrade

italianfitguy
I plan to stick around
Has anyone who pre ordered the pm blue, shipped to a store, receive it yet?

gbal
I plan to stick around
nope

marinerbc
I plan to stick around
@gbal
check the device reservation tab, i did not get an email either , position 38 p blue 512 GB.

marinerbc
I plan to stick around
@ italianfitguy
looks like it will be a while for this color, Apple website showing Oct/29-Nov./04 for shipment .

I plan to stick around

I'm #5 for PM 256 Grey, and status on device reservation is still OPEN. It would be nice if there were some sort of ETAs. It's hard to go for the device financing, when you need to bring back before the 2 years are up, but you run into situations like this where you are expecting to be able to get the device the week of and trade back your old phone before the time is up (especially if you are less than 10 positions in the queue), but there's no word.  

gbal
I plan to stick around
Mine says position 20 🤦🏽‍♀️ 128 gb Sierra Pro max

gbal
I plan to stick around
I know.. like literally what is the point of reservation? you would think that the carrier stores would receive the phones before anyone else but they haven’t it makes no sense really

italianfitguy
I plan to stick around
Finally got the call for PM 256g blue. Picking it up tomorrow. Yaayy

gbal
I plan to stick around
Omg lol lucky you .. the store called you on a Sunday ? and also where are you located again ?

marinerbc
I plan to stick around
So funny and I must say it is a first ,
reservation went from position 35 to 37 ….:)

marinerbc
I plan to stick around
@italianfitguy
Congrats , hope all will work out .
again a first to get a call on Sunday .

Even with Rogers before being Rogers in 1994 was Cantel , then Cantel AT&T I thought through the years that I have seen it all , lol apparently not . Rogers and it’s system historically never failed to amaze me . I kind like it that you will never know what is going to happened . the main thing is to enjoy the ride .

italianfitguy
I plan to stick around
Yep, they called around 4pm, they said i could have picked it up today but they closed at 5 so i will go tomorrow. Im in orangeville Ontario.

italianfitguy
I plan to stick around
Thanks 👍. I know right, im just as surprised as you are that they called on a Sunday.

13 Pro Max 1TB Silver #4 Still "Open"

Got my 13 Pro Max 1TB Sierra Blue from Apple directly on the 24th...Rogers lacking like always lol

ziglaub
I plan to stick around

The one you got from the Apple store is a Rogers contract or you got it upfront?

and if you got a contract with Rogers how much did you pay/paying and how was the process like?

Topic Stats