cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 13 Mini, 13, 13 pro & 13 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

marinerbc
I plan to stick around

@Meowmix  Came back for the annual ritual of Rogers iPhone reservation extravaganza , too early i guess!

***Edited Labels***

194 REPLIES 194

Re: Apple iPhone 13 Mini, 13, 13 pro & 13 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

vithu1531
I plan to stick around

got a text message saying its being delivered today so im excited. pro max 256GB BLUE

Re: Apple iPhone 13 Mini, 13, 13 pro & 13 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

patsantos
I plan to stick around

Mine is out for delivery!

MrSami
I've been here awhile
I pre ordered 13 Pro 1TB last Friday to be shipped to home but haven’t got the confirmation email yet and I still can’t see the changes on my account.
Contacted rogers and they said I’ll probably take 2-3 weeks!!
If I would’ve wait until today I could just finance it from Apple itself and pickup the device today at Apple store.
What’s the point of pre order if you can just buy it on the launch day and have the device the same day.

nasa25
I'm a trusted contributor
Out for delivery crew here too lol. The phone is for my gf but I’m excited as well lol. Can’t wait to test out that new 120ghz refresh rate screen!

patsantos
I plan to stick around
Mine just arrived. 💪🏽💪🏽

joyn6160
I plan to stick around

I did ship to store, and apparently Rogers is supposed to call when it arrives?

vithu1531
I plan to stick around

Im waiting like Michael Cera when he ordered something from amazon in scott pilgrim lol

fbangla
I've been here awhile
I had pre-order within first 5 min of opening for silver 256 pro max (ship to home). Didn't get any shipping or any updates in my rogers account yesterday or today.

It was clear I won't be receiving my phone today so I called and cancelled my pre-order. I went to local Rogers store and they had 256 GB in black, blue and gold. I picked up black.

Didn't get the color of my choice but I don't have to wait.

akeene
I've been here awhile
Just an FYI, I called Rogers and found out my phone is on back order and will be 3-4 weeks out. I ordered my phone first thing when preorder started and still 3-4 weeks. I got one through my local apple store and cancelled my preorder.

joyn6160
I plan to stick around

Which model?

akeene
I've been here awhile
512gb silver iPhone 13 PM

akeene
I've been here awhile
Seems like they got the popular sizes (128 and 256) in the popular colours. The bigger the capacity less likely to get it soon.

joyn6160
I plan to stick around

Wondering if anyone who did ship to store has received a phone call saying their device is in for pickup?

gbal
I plan to stick around
Hey No .. I ordered mine online shipping to store i received nothing except for the confirmation email. I called my store yesterday they said most likely i will get it today but they get their shipments in between 12 pm-3 pm so will have to see what happens.. Im in BC ..

joyn6160
I plan to stick around

Thanks, yes same here. Got my shipping notification early yesterday, account changes updated. Called the store but they haven't received anything yet. Hoping today

hsandhar
I plan to stick around

If I switch to a new Apple store bought 13 PM, do I need to call Rogers to activate 5G or is that something that would be done automatically (if thats even a thing); currently on 11 Pro Max and planning to keep the same plan.

joyn6160
I plan to stick around

Same with 4G. If you are in a 5G area with reception, your phone automatically connects

hsandhar
I plan to stick around
thank you.

az03id
I plan to stick around

Mine went to in Progress yesterday,  but hasn't changed since,  and no shipping email as of yet.    

Ordered last friday  13Promax 512 graphite.    Shipped to store in Ottawa area.    

Was hoping it would have shipped last night and been there this morning.      

I plan to stick around

I'm #5 in queue for 13 PM Grey 256 and the status is still OPEN.

gbal
I plan to stick around
Argh im #21 for the 128 sierra blue pro max.. it’s killing me .. still open our rogers store opens up in 5 mins loll
Topic Stats