cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Ultra LTE error code WS300

ragu13
I'm a reliable contributor

I know this has been brought up before but I’m having a different kind of issue than what I have been reading…

I had a series 6 LTE and it worked flawlessly on the network for close to 3 years, I recently purchased an Ultra, unlinked the old watch and when I try and connect the new one, I get the ‘error message of death WS300’. The error comes up as soon as I log in, system doesn’t take me to anything further, type in my username and password and immediately gives me the error

Someone please help!!!

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Apple Watch Ultra LTE error code WS300

ragu13

After many messages with @RogersYasmine and multiple attempts at connecting to LTE on the Ultra, it finally worked. 

I changed my login info about a year or so ago and at the time was already connected to cellular on my series 6 so it seems to not have made a difference. Not sure why it makes a difference but I unlinked my account from the new email and linked it back to the original (same email as account info) and a couple hours later I was able to connect...actually feel quite dumb that it was that easy.

Thanks to @RogersYasmine and @RogersJermaine for their patience, diligence, attention and speedy responses...you're efforts are greatly appreciated.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

ragu13
Sorry, just to add…
I’ve tried to power cycle both devices, unpair and pair the watch again, reviewed my Canada post address in the iPhone e911 section, confirmed IMEI with Rogers, data access is on for my watch account on Rogers…I haven’t changed anything from when the series 6 was working.

Thanks again for any help or guidance you can provide

My watch just suddenly stopped working and I’m going to guess it’s been over a week now because I haven’t noticed any cell activity on watch. What is happening here.. I tried rebooting but everytime I try to add Rogers it gives me that stupid error.

RogersYasmine

Hello @ragu13 !

I hope you are doing well! Thanks so much for posting your concerns here in the community! We appreciate the amount of detail you've provided, that is super helpful. 🙂

Just a few more things we'd like to clarify! 

1. Is the software up to date on both devices? (iPhone and Apple Watch 6)

2. Did you also 'unpair' the old watch from you iPhone and pair the new watch? (This is a separate process from unlinking the old watch and linking the new one). 

3. Was your Bluetooth enabled during this process?

If you've followed all of the appropriate steps and are still getting that same error or are unable to proceed successfully, kindly send us a Private Message @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further with this.

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

ragu13

@RogersYasmine ...Hi and thanks so much for the response. 

To clarify, the Apple watch 6 is no longer mine...that was the watch that worked on the network. I now own the Apple watch Ultra that does not work sooooooooo...

1) I am running iOS 16.4.1(a) on my iphone and watchOS 9.4 on the Ultra which are both up tp date

2) The S6 has been unpaired from my phone and I also called into Rogers a few days ago to unlink that phone from my account. The same designated number still exists on my profile for the watch but it is no longer associated with the old watch. The new watch won't link to my account at all, when I log into Rogers, it doesn't take me to the "link to a phone number screen". It goes right to the WS300 error screen

3) Bluetooth has been active 100% of the time, I also tried to use WiFi and 5G to complete the activation but neither worked. 

Again thanks so much, I'll send a message to the community helps as specified above to escalate

ragu13

After many messages with @RogersYasmine and multiple attempts at connecting to LTE on the Ultra, it finally worked. 

I changed my login info about a year or so ago and at the time was already connected to cellular on my series 6 so it seems to not have made a difference. Not sure why it makes a difference but I unlinked my account from the new email and linked it back to the original (same email as account info) and a couple hours later I was able to connect...actually feel quite dumb that it was that easy.

Thanks to @RogersYasmine and @RogersJermaine for their patience, diligence, attention and speedy responses...you're efforts are greatly appreciated.

docduke
I've been around

I am having the same problem, how to go about resolving it......trying to add cell plan to iwatch ultra, getting ws300 error code.

Good day @docduke !

Thanks for chiming in here and letting us know that you've been experiencing the same error message. I'm sure it's putting a wrench in your plans, but let's see if we can help get things moving along! 🙂

Are you also getting the "WS300" error message when attempting to login to your MyRogers profile via the watch app? Or does it pop up during a different point during the activation?

Can you also have a peek at the following step-by-step instructions to ensure you haven't missed anything? It says it's for the series 7 but it should still work for your Ultra: https://www.rogers.com/tutorials?page=device/apple/watch-series-7/topic/most-popular-topics/keep-tra...

If you are doing everything correction and still cannot manage to get past the error message to complete your Apple Watch activation, kindly send us a Private Message @CommunityHelps so we can take a closer look at our end.

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

Dishantbh
I've been around
How did you solve this issue?

I got the same issue now
Topic Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 5 in conversation