cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Activation Errors 509 or 513

lyifan
I've been here awhile

Hi guys,

I am having trouble when I am activating my iwatch. I was given the e-sim number and the $10 plan was added. However my the plan cannot be add into my iwatch and the error numbers are either 509 or 513. I called technician support and he suggested me to update my watch OS first. Personally I do not think it is about the OS. Wondering anyone had the same problem and solved. Thanks!

*** Added Labels ***

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Apple Watch Activation Errors 509 or 513

RogersZia

Hello and welcome to the Community @lyifan,

Are you on the most updated iOS or watchOS? Were you able to successfully update the 9-1-1 address for your Apple Watch device? These errors typically indicate communication issues between the app and the server or an incorrect address entered.

Did my colleague in tech support complete any troubleshooting steps? If yes, then may I know what was done?

Just need a little bit more info. to assist you further.

RogersZia

lyifan
I've been here awhile
Hi Zia,
Thanks for your reply. Firstly the both OSs are most updated. The problem I am having now is so weird. After talked to your support team, the errors were gone. It said I was successfully connected to Rogers, but it still doesn’t work. I can see an e-sim was created but didn’t link to the watch. The problem was every step in cellular setting seemed fine. However after it showed “success” and click the “done” button, I am still at the cellular setting page instead of moving to next step. I also went to the apple store to replace the watch, and I tried with another phone, turned out the same. To be honest, I am running out solutions and thinking about moving to Bell...

aorourke
I've been here awhile

Same issue here, and when the ticket was escalated, I lost my ability to make and receive voice calls shortly afterwards.  I am on day 2 of no voice calls in or out, no voice mail, and no call forwarding.  After trouble-shooting with Rogers they have no solution in sight and nobody is giving me any information. Getting discouraged.

lyifan
I've been here awhile
Sorry to hear your trouble. I’ve been talking with several support team members from Rogers with no answers. My current issue is that after validating the 911 info, the Rogers app takes me back to cellular set-up page instead of going to the next step. To be frankly, I do not think they can solve it within 72 hrs.....

Hey @aorourke & @lyifan,

Thank you both for your posts!

I know how upsetting it must be to have the proper equipment but being unable to complete the activation due to a technical issue.

If you would like to see if we have the ability to escalate your respective tickets, please send us a private message @CommunityHelps,

If you're not familiar with our private message system, please click here to learn more! 🙂

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation