cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5th Generation iPad Pro

LiAs
I've been here awhile

Is Rogers planing on making new iPad Pro ( 2021) available to costumers ?

***Added Labels***

4 REPLIES 4

Re: 5th Generation iPad Pro

QballDS
I plan to stick around

Hi Everyone,

I'm wondering what the likelihood of Rogers having the new iPad pro available for pre-order for tablet plans this Friday? 

It looks like the previous gen smaller version was available at one point, but I couldn't get a straight answer from the sales team. 

Does anyone know?

Thanks!

Good day @LiAs & @QballDS,

Thank you for your posts! I completely understand your interest for the new iPad Pro and I wish we had more details.

While we have no information as to whether Rogers will offer it or not, we invite you to keep an eye on the Tablets section of our website, as it will be updated with the most recent information. If the device you're interested in is not available for pre-order, it does not necessarely mean we won't carry it in the future

Don't forget! Whether you finance a tablet or bring your own, Rogers has a tablet plan for you. You can share your Rogers Infinite data plan with your tablet and it includes an additional 1GB max speed data to share with your other devices.

Thanks!

RogersMaude

Hi! Looking for an update on the iPad Pro being available? I can “search” it on the Rogers site but when clicking on the link it never opens a page? Are there delays?

emanuelaquino
I've been around

Hello,

Bell and Telus have the iPad Pro (5th) 12.9" available, but you don't. I'd like to keep my Devices bill centralized through Rogers, but am tempted to jump ship to Bell or Telus. When will you have the iPad Pro (5th) 12.9" available? 

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 5 in conversation