cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung s10 not receiving texts from Bell Mobility customers

DerekSyv
I've been here awhile

Hi. Since Oct 23, I am not receiving texts from anyone on Bell Mobility. So far I have found 4 of my contacts that this happening for. I tried calling Rogers and they said that the other people need to contact Bell. I have also searched and feel like I have tried everything under the sun with my phone. Welcome to any ideas. 

thanks,Derek

***Added Labels***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Samsung s10 not receiving texts from Bell Mobility customers

RogersZia

Good morning @DerekSyv,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

This is definitely odd. Can you confirm if the specific contacts are able to receive messages from you. Are all the senders android users? 

I would recommend you to try and disable VoLTE to see if that resolves the issue for you. Could you also confirm whether you are using the default Android Messaging App? Clearing the cache and the data for the messaging app can help as well. 

RogersZia

DerekSyv
I've been here awhile

Hi. Thanks for the reply. I have identified 4 contacts and they are receiving my texts but I am not receiving their texts that they send me. Of the 4, two are samsung devices and two are iphones but all 4 are with Bell Mobility. I am using the default samsung messaging app and have cleared the cache and data for the app. I also tried the Google Messaging app but no luck their either. I just tried your idea and of the VoLTE disable and that made no difference either. Thanks for you ideas though. 

Hello, @DerekSyv

Thanks for the more info and for trying the suggested troubleshooting steps. Have your contacts mentioned they getting any errors when responding to your texts? 

We can further investigate this issue for you and submit a ticket if required. Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation