cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S20/20+/Ultra Reservation / Questions

RAwhite1987
I plan to stick around

Hello everyone, 

It's been awhile since I last pre-ordered a device (I last pre-ordered my current S8+ in 2017) and my memory is hazy. 

Can anyone here tell me when the S20 will available for pre-order? I know Telus is opening their pre-orders on the 11th but I have yet to hear anything about Rogers. 

***Added Labels***

169 REPLIES 169

Re: Samsung Galaxy S20/20+/Ultra Reservation / Questions

comcry
I plan to stick around
Do you know what the cost of financing where you keep the phone?

I'm not touching my plan; it's the only reason I'm with Rogers which has sub-par coverage compared to Bell (that's my experience). But Bell wouldn't give me the plan Rogers gave me!

I'm heading to Samsung to see what they say! 🙈

comcry
I plan to stick around
FYI: Samsung is offering $200 trade in order on any phone.

Androidfanboy
I plan to stick around
I did an online activation/reservation ship device to home and NO email yet as of 1230pm Friday.looks like no Samsung love for us today on launch day. Reserved online feb22nd.

Androidfanboy
I plan to stick around
I did a price shop with bell and my monthly bill would be 45$more so went with Rogers.

Androidfanboy
I plan to stick around
C'mon Rogers ship them and send out emails already!!!

North705
I plan to stick around
Not very impressed Roger's. Should have chosen get in store option

North705
I plan to stick around
Is this an online offer?

suddend
I've been here awhile
Roger's seems to have a shortage period. I've done my preorder with another retailer and they didnt receive any Roger's locked phones for my preorder yet. So now the waiting game I guess.

Androidfanboy
I plan to stick around
Evening now and still no Samsung love on launch day. Yepp the waiting now begins. But ship to store may have been a better option.

Mialmeri
I plan to stick around
If you are getting the ultra, hope you didn't order it to store... they told me it might take up to a week to get it...

SunnyHari0
I plan to stick around
Did you get the email yet.?

Nope... Would be nice to be able to see where you are in the queue

Androidfanboy
I plan to stick around
Nada here as well and reserving/activating online maybe looking like it may take even longer than current clients reserving under the reservation system.🙄

IainS
I plan to stick around

seems there is a supply issue because of the corona virus, i cancelled my pre order for the ultra because there is no stock, even stores have not received any. I went with the S20 plus. I have heard it may take around 2 weeks for the ultra to start shipping.

Mialmeri
I plan to stick around
That is just simple excuses from rogers... how is possible that other carriers are fulfilling their ultras and we have not get ours and it might take one or 2 weeks to do so... it seems that the coronavirus only affected the supply for rogers! I have not read any news about this from any other country nor carrier where yesterday was launched the S20 Ultra

Androidfanboy
I plan to stick around
Agreed...should have gone with BELL.

SunnyHari0
I plan to stick around
Dude good news for people who pre ordered not reservation like myself. I pre ordered the phone on a upgrade on march 4 and they said it is already packed and they are waiting for ups to pick it up. And they also said there is no problem for people who pre ordered.

suddend
I've been here awhile
Funny how Best Buy had Ultras unlocked available on launch day but no Roger's stock. I dont get the difference

North705
I plan to stick around
Agreed.
This is very frustrating. Even if Roger's is having a shortage we should have been notified about the delay.

Mialmeri
I plan to stick around

That's what ticked me off. I called them twice and contacted through the chat but it wasn't until I went mad on Twitter they took the time to tell me it could take "at least" a week

IainS
I plan to stick around
first time i talked with them on thursday night they said it was in their warehouse ready for shipping, the 2nd time i talked with them on friday they said that the paperwork was sent to the warehouse. this is when i cancelled my pre order and went to a store and got the s20+, they also had not received any stock of the ultra or any of their pickup in store ones. person working at the store says it could be 2 weeks until they get stock.
Topic Stats