cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra current pre order status?

Tigurr
I plan to stick around
Hello, I was able to secure a reservation for a white S22 Ultra 512GB for pickup at the store, when it is available and I believe it was something like position 23 when I initially ordered. I'm just wondering if it's possible I could check if that's changed? Or is it possible to see when it's expected to be available??
22 REPLIES 22

Re: S22 Ultra current pre order status?

HEALTHYKARBZ
I've been here awhile

I was #1 for reserving the S22 Ultra Burgundy 512GB and when I try to log into Rogers Direct to check status it won't allow me anymore. I'm honetly so over all the technical issues from Rogers. Like we are supposed to get weekly email updates on status but nothing was received other than the initial confirmation. They are charging way more than Samsung.ca and Amazon are charging (Samsung already started shipping out pre-orders to customers btw but not rogers). I'm more frustrated about the fact that I broke my S10+ and using an old phone atm so I'm eager to receive the S22 Ultra 

Tigurr
I plan to stick around
Thanks very much for replying to this thread! It reminded me to check over the initial email and at the very bottom it said "to review your device reservation Click here" and it was a hyper link to my rogers account settings and I found "device reservation" and currently I'm number 16, yay!

JeromeM
I plan to stick around
Not much activity here compared to the past lol I did a store pickup 512GB Ultra in White, been Position 2 and it still says "open" even with it being available tomorrow. Usually that would have changed by now I think.

What's everyone else seeing?

Tigurr
I plan to stick around
Did anything change for you? or still second? I got an email from Rogers today acknowledging that my position is now 16th, but no mention as to when to expect my device would be available.

JeromeM
I plan to stick around
Got the email too, still 2nd, that email provided no additional details at all either which was annoying as it was supposed to be available yesterday. I called the Store they had no clue either.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor

Hello @HEALTHYKARBZ

While I do agree with everything you said about Rogers technical issues. Samsung has postponed a lot of pre-orders. A few friends have had pre-ordered it at the Samsung experience store here in Toronto they were pushed back until mid-march. Same phone same colour as you and memory. Alot of people are online complaining as well that they are still on " processing" with Samsung or other carriers. Seems to me that some carriers and some stores got a bigger shipments then others.

I was lucky enough to get mine February 18th via UPS. Mine was shipped from Telus. You should have seen how the Samsung store at the Eaton's Center and Scarborough Town Centre looked at me when I had it that Friday lol. I went to add the extended warranty lol

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor

Hello @JeromeM

I know I've been lacking on coming on the community forums and making those threats I used too. Unfortunately life it comes first before forums nowadays.

I was lucky enough to get a February 18th sent by my carrier. Honestly the phone is beautiful and super fast. I also have the 48 watt super fast charging which hard to get now that Samsung is sold out of the adapter lol. 

JeromeM
I plan to stick around
Hey no worries I get it! If they have delays it's ok it would just have been nice to get some kind of details, this email from them had none of that lol : "
You’re getting closer...

Hi Jerome,
While you’re waiting, we thought we’d update you on a few important details about your reservation. You’re currently number 2 in line. A Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra White 512gb has been reserved for the wireless number"

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor

Hello @JeromeM

Oh for sure. Its been like this for years. Unfortunately they won't change how they send out emails and information. 

HEALTHYKARBZ
I've been here awhile
I ended up just going to the store and picking one up and they honored the pre-order offer and just cancelled the pre-order. My problem with rogers is the lack of communication and being left in the unknown in regards to status. We're not buying a $200 phone it's a $2600 phone

monimor
I've been here awhile
Hi ,Which color did you Get?
I am looking for S22 ULTRA 512/256gb couldn't get anywhere Near Waterloo Region.

HEALTHYKARBZ
I've been here awhile
I got the 256GB and burgundy at Roger's Cambridge mall. They only had the 256 in burgundy. they only received the one but I know that Fairview mall in ketchner they have the 512 in black or they had the 512 in black yesterday. It kind of worked out because I was gonna downgrade to the 256. I originally preordered the 512 but 512 is way too much storage for me so it kind of worked out.

monimor
I've been here awhile

Yeah looks like they only have S22 Ultra 256 in burgundy &  256/512 in black available. Anyone can order these specific models & will receive their model
I Pre-order S22 Ultra Green 512 after initial order confirmation no information from Rogers afterward.

I'm waiting for an update for that same unit! Currently 10th...

JeromeM
I plan to stick around
I got emails last night of my device shipping to store and of account changes, woohoo!

S22 Ultra White 512GB, was #2 in line

Tigurr
I plan to stick around
Me too! Coincidentally, the exact same device

Yes18
I've been here awhile

I have pre-ordered a S22Ultra 512gb in Green since Feb 13. Yet no updates, just lies after lies after lies swung at me from customer services. Everyone is clueless at that company. Samsung and Rogers should be in shame to hype pre-orders and sells on a phone they cannot deliver on due date. I am not the one who set that date, you did Samsung and Rogers. Respecting the customers who been giving you their money for years would of been the least you could do. No email updates, no appologies, no discounts for failing to act upon us. Real S H A M E.

GibMcFragger
I'm a reliable contributor

It's not Rogers fault that Samsung can't deliver the devices as promised. Demand has been high, and there is an ongoing chip shortage.

Basically, if you wanted a 256GB in black, you got it at launch or shortly after. Any other color or storage capacity and 90% of people are still waiting. Just look at all the rage threads in the Samsung support forums.

I pre-ordered a 256GB in Green, and at launch I basically said forget it and walked out of the local store with a 256GB in black.

wartooth6
I've been around

19 days in,  still waiting.    Can't see my preorder # or anything, but Rogers did give me a credit on my account.

monimor
I've been here awhile

Hey, Good to hear you get credit.
What credit do you get and does you ask for it or does Rogers give it by themself?

Topic Stats
  • 22 replies
  • 16 Likes
  • 10 in conversation