cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone call and messaging issues

Lemon22
I've been here awhile

All week this week I have had trouble sending text messages. I can't receive phone calls but I can make phone calls. I know I'm not the only one having this problem, so do you know when this is going to be fixed?

***Edited Labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Phone call and messaging issues

RogersMoin

Hello, @Lemon22.

Welcome to our Community and thank you for posting your concern. 

Unable to receive phone calls or send text messages can be inconvenient. I'm not seeing this issue being reported by others. Have you reached out to tech support yet? 

You can try the troubleshooting steps listed in our support articles:

If the problem persists, please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Re: Phone call and messaging issues

Lemon22
I've been here awhile

I finally called CS when it wasn't getting any better and a few neighbours confirmed the same issues.  I will know over the next couple of days whether or not it has been rectified.  The lady I spoke with was very friendly and accommodating.  On the next street over they put up a bunch of towers on top of an apartment building (Rogers says I am 200m from the nearest tower) and it may have something to do with that.  Unfortunately this issue started to affect my marriage.  My husband is with a different provider and did not have any issues except for trying to get in touch with me.  After it going on for more than a week he asked me if I was just avoiding his calls.  Thanks Rogers.  Finally some neighbours started asking if we are with Rogers and if we are having any issues with our phones...so he knew it wasn't me avoiding him.  I asked if anyone had called yet and was told no, so I called.  The next few days will tell.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation