cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OS Upgrade on Note 10?

sandeepoak
I'm here a lot

Hello All, does anyone know when we are suppose to get the Android 10 update on Note 10+ series?

**Labels Added**

23 REPLIES 23

Re: OS Upgrade on Note 10?

RogersMaude

Good day @sandeepoak,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thank you for your post!

I know how important it is to be up-to-date on your device OS version especially when its a big change like with Android 10. Once specific dates are made available to announce, we update our OS Upgrade Schedule first so stay tuned for the latest on what is coming down the pipe for OS updates. We're definitely hoping it is sooner rather than later!

I also recommend reviewing this graphic which outlines the entire process until a new version reaches the market. 

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

dahab921
I've been around

Telus just confirmed December 16 for the S10 range, so I would expect it soon!

Oilers780
I've been here awhile

Is there any update to when android 10 will come out for Note 10, Telus has indicated January 6, does rogers have any scheduled date?

Hey @Oilers780!

Definitely keep an eye out on our OS Upgrade Schedule for any updates as per my colleague Maude's post above :).

@RogersAndy

IainS
I plan to stick around

Android 10 stable is hitting devices in the USA right now, Verizon and ATT. Im sure it will probably hit Canada maybe first or 2nd week of January.

Roglebo
I plan to stick around
Fido wrote December 27.

Roglebo
I plan to stick around

Today, it is now written December 27th 2019 on OS Upgrade Schedule of Rogers

Where is an update, its 28 December, or we are getting the update on 27 December "2020".

Igster
I plan to stick around
Yeah. I just saw it said yesterday. Checked update. Nothing. Bizarre. C'mon Rogers.

Hi Community,

I appreciate the anticipation for the new update :). Please remember that OEMs release updates in batches to insure quality and functionality, so it may take a few days to reach all devices.

For a clearer understanding of how the process works, please check out post #2 on our OS Upgrade Schedule thread

RogersZia

Igster
I plan to stick around
Not a single person on all the forums and communities I frequent have received it. It's 2 days later. How many Note 10's on the Rogers network? Seems a little fishy to me.

I agree, even I am checking for update since 27th as mentioned on the OS update page.

jcgarcia
I've been around
It is now December 29 and still no update, i guess we're on holiday schedule for updating the OS on our phones. Seriously where is it?

Igster
I plan to stick around
December 30th now. Just checked. Still no update. Classic Rogers.

Oilers780
I've been here awhile
Yup still nothing! Probably won't get it till next week at this rate.

roriii
I've been here awhile

i believe we should get the software update on Monday Jan 6, 2020. 

Roglebo
I plan to stick around
On OS upgrade schedule of Fido : December 27th now changed for Coming soon

Igster
I plan to stick around

LOL, yup, what a surprise.  Rogers, just admit you made a mistake with the date.  It's now the 31st and still no update and your smaller company Fido just changed the date to nothing again.  Meanwhile Rogers' page still says the 27th.  Shows how reliable these OS update dates are.

Kaloo
I've been here awhile
Koodo's webpage says Jan 6 for Android 10 update. I would assume Rogers will release the same day

Igster
I plan to stick around

LOL...After a battle I had with Rogers via Twitter feeding me the same line about updates taking days to roll out to all and all the rigorous testing they have to do, they admitted this update was pushed back and they would change the date.  Low and behold, this morning it now says January 6th.  Guess we should just keep checking the Telus update schedule for proper dates.

Topic Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 13 in conversation