cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S10 dropping Wi-fi and battery dying quickly

Micada73
I've been here awhile

I'm having major issues with my S10.  Since it automatically updated software, it now drops any WiFi log in after a few minutes and I can literally watch the  battery die in front of my eyes.  Now I get a message to uninstall Gear VR and when I do, it wipes out my log in passwords for other accounts. I tried doing a network reset and its still messed up and hesitate to do a factory reset if its a simple glitch.  Can anyone advise if they're having the same issues?  I've only had this phone a year and a half and it shouldn't have a mind of its own yet.  Help!

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Galaxy S10 dropping Wi-fi and battery dying quickly

RogersYasmine

Hello @Micada73!

I hope you are well! We appreciate your post and for sharing your concerns regarding your S10. I also have an S10 and just did the update myself--so far so good at my end (and hopefully, it stays that way!). 🙂

I can see how the issues you've described would become a nuisance. By any chance, have you tried rebooting your device since the update? If so and the issue still remains, we can take a closer look and try refreshing the signals from our end. Feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thank you!

RogersYasmine

Micada73
I've been here awhile
Hi. I tried sending a reply privately and days an error occurred.

Hey @Micada73,

I'm glad we were able to finally connect via PM! If your issue becomes resolved, we'd love for you to post the solution here in the forums. 🙂

Cheers!

RogersYasmine

MikeySnowspikes
I've been here awhile

just wondered if you found a fix for this as it's happening to me

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation