Android 9 (PIE)

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Android 9 (PIE)

Yes, I saw your post, hence my comment.

Hi @Skladman!

We literally only found out about this delay moments before @RogersDarrell posted the update. Before we received this news, we were still operating on the info that we had previously and as far as we were aware, the update was being rolled out in batches by Samsung. Please keep in mind that it does take time to disseminate this news down the chain to our other support groups.

At this stage, social media should now be fully aware of the delay.

We are doing our best to be transparent with our Community which is why Darrell created a brand new thread to highlight this news and share it with everyone as soon as he received word.

Regards,

RogersCorey

I Plan to Stick Around

A communication company that doesn't know how to communicate.

I Plan to Stick Around

As much as I want the Pie update, I can wait few more days. Gives me more time to backup, clean an prep phone for new update.👍
I'm Here A Lot

Ah, I don't think it is entirely fair to put too much blame on Rogers.  I firmly beleive they just got word from Samsung (as was stated) and updated the date and us asap.  Whoever runs the social media probably knows as much as we do and has to wait for information as well.  . , whoever runs it could very well just do it from home.

I Plan to Stick Around

Samsung is a huge disappointment, then. :/ My next phone is definitely not going to be a Samsung, that's for sure.

I Plan to Stick Around

Ah, alright. Fair enough. I wish Samsung would get their stuff together, then, and give us a range instead of a date and not meeting it.

I've Been Here Awhile

Its 7 and still no update
I'm Here A Lot

IT'S LIVE!! I just downloaded it.
I Plan to Stick Around

Got it for s9+. File size 1773.80MB size. Take 22-25 minutes to download and install. I like it....
Topic Stats