cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

never agian - be careful

Caper3
I've been here awhile

Last Sunday, we had had the same thing, Rogers Rep came to the door, and we agreed to switch from TELUS to Rogers, a convincing story. Exactly, 20 hours later, we switched back to TELUS and CANCELLED all agreements. It was documented and we have screen shots of the conversation confirming cancellation. There were no rogers install of any equipment, no one came to the house, and we did not use the service at all. But we are getting a bill from rogers for over 250 dollars. In fact, my daughter who lives up the road, did the same thing, because of the sales pitch and they are getting billed more. This is insane and needs to be reported to Canadian regulators. I WILL never go to ROGERS for anything, based on my experience. In fact, we had a customer rep. hang up on us when we attempted to cancel. You cannot be a used car salesman's, not sell a customer a car and expect the customer to pay the salesperson for their sales time. DO NOT FALL, for the door-to-door sale pitch. it is a scam to take money and from people and engage them in a process to essentially wear the homeowner out.

*Added Labels*

1 REPLY 1

Re: never agian - be careful

RogersYasmine

Hello @Caper3 ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with the rest of the community. I'm really sorry to hear that you were billed for services not rendered. 😞

Since posting, have you been able to get in touch with anyone to get this matter resolved? If help is still needed, kindly send us a PM @CommunityHelps and we'll be happy to have a look into this for you. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Much appreciated,

RogersYasmine

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation