cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I remove device protection plan from wireless add on

yaaaa9
I'm here a lot

im paying for device protection plan for my cell & dont need it so is it possible to remove it online from the rogers website or will i have to call to get it removed. ive tried to find where to do it online but cant seem too.

***Added Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: how do I remove device protection plan from wireless add on

RogersYasmine

Good day @yaaaa9,

I hope this message finds you well? We appreciate you posting your concern! 🙂

When it comes to removing the Premium Device Protection Plan from a wireless line, you would need to get in touch with someone from our Customer Care team to make this request.

Please click here to view our available avenues of support, or feel free to send us a Private Message @CommunityHelps for assistance. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Kind regards,
RogersYasmine

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

RogersYasmine

Good day @yaaaa9,

I hope this message finds you well? We appreciate you posting your concern! 🙂

When it comes to removing the Premium Device Protection Plan from a wireless line, you would need to get in touch with someone from our Customer Care team to make this request.

Please click here to view our available avenues of support, or feel free to send us a Private Message @CommunityHelps for assistance. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Kind regards,
RogersYasmine

bendaigneault
I've been around

As far as I know I'm still paying for device protection on my galaxy s22 ultra can you confirm?

Hello, @bendaigneault 

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

We can definitely take a look to see if you are still paying for device protection. 

Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can gather your info and get started. Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, click here

We look forward to hearing from you.

RogersTony

Tritty_saji
I've been around
How to cancel device protection plan
Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 5 in conversation