cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

extremely unhappy with likewize device protection plan

ggnhari
I've been around

Hi 

My phone was broken, i make claim with like wize, they provide me new phone which was locked by another career again i complain about that phone, today i got new phone this mobile is not new, already activated in june 2023 and today is 31 august and now i am planning to make complaint as consumer to take my new phone because i am paying my insurance every month and they are kidding with me. this is very stressful for me because my college is going on and they give me very bad experience i had ever. I request to rogers and likewize to solve my issue as soon as possible. i will share my experience with everybody 

Thanks 

Gurlal

*Added Labels*

2 REPLIES 2

Re: extremely unhappy with likewize device protection plan

RogersMoin

Hello, @ggnhari.

Thank you for your post, and welcome to our Community!

It's crucial to have a working phone, especially during college. Typically, your device will be replaced with a similar device and quality with comparable features and functionality to your original device. Replacement devices are new or refurbished at the program's discretion and depend on the availability.

Please continue with the Likewize support to see if they can find another replacement device for you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Regards,
RogersMoin

Re: extremely unhappy with likewize device protection plan

marcyc
I've been around

Likewize is hassling me too, Terrible company! They asked for more documentation than Rogers did when I ordered my phone in the first place. The girl on the phone when I called Likewize, FROM A ROGERS STORE, gave me such a hard time that I gave the phone to the sales agent. She gave him a hard time too. I showed him my drivers license which he confirmed to the girl but that wasnt good enough. She told me that  she was sending me paperwork through e-mail but wouldnt explain what it was. When I got home and opened the e-mail, there was no paperwork. I called them several times, at this point I was literally screaming out of frustration. I went to the head office of Rogers begging for help and was hassled by their security in the lobby.  The young manager inside their store located in the lobby of the head office had to call them and tried to help me with the paperwork. I havent heard a . thing, not even acknowledgement of my paperwork from Likewize. They say it'll take 2-3 business days to make a decision once they receive my paperwork, then it'll take 2-3 business days to mail me a new phone and not necessarily a brand new one. Nobody blocked my sim card. Ive called Rogers repeatedly but gotten nowhere. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. They want you to fill out a claim form, send a colour copy of your government photo i.d.  They make sure you know that you are suspected of making a fraudulent claim -- asking questions like "you do understand that its illegal to file a false claim, so are you sure the information you are giving me is accurate". google find my phone shows that my phone is somewhere at 650 Parliament Street which is an apartment building that I have never been to.  In spite of several calls to Rogers and 2 visits to 2 different Rogers stores, nobody blocked my sim card, leaving my personal information vulnerable. I have been begging them for help for three days now.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation