cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Internet Promo Offer

RAJ29
I've been around

A wrong internet promotional offer was provided by a Rogers representative, but the Rogers management still not be able to resolve this issue. I am waiting for it, and will come back with updates soon. 

*Added Labels*

1 REPLY 1

Re: Wrong Internet Promo Offer

Datalink
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@RAJ29, I see that your post has been retitled.  Just to point out, recently, there have been numerous scam calls to unsuspecting consumers with great deals for Rogers products.  Great to the point that they are too good to be true.  So, don't know if this is the case here, but don't give out any personal details if you're asked.  Ask the person that you're speaking to, to make a note on the file that can be followed up.  If you're really communicating with a Rogers representative, then a follow up call should show those notes on file, whereupon the conversation can be continued.  If there are any questions regarding any offers made to you, contact Rogers thru their contact numbers and methods listed here:

Contact Us - Help & Support - Rogers

You can always send a private message to the moderators asking for assistance to sort this out.

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation