cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst customer service ever!!

Mkop
I've been here awhile

The WORST customer sevice ever!!! So funny how when getting that treatment with an agent (which was a manager) and I came to read the reviews and almost EVERYONE is unhappy!! ROGERS!! You need to do way better!!

The agent which was a manager, calls me a liar!! And I tell him I have the email, supporting my conversation, he says I have proof and implying that I’m lying, I ask him are u calling me a liar? And he says no I’m not, and I keep asking him then why do u say that I’m wrong and you have proof when I tell you that I have rogers email as well! And he keeps telling me, I have proof! And I tell him that he’s calling me a liar, he goes “I never said that” and I say but you’re implying that, he says but I have proof! And I ask to talk to s.o above him, he says well, call back another day!! What did he mean? This was the 6th time that I was calling to just get an answer to: “what is that 600$ charge on my account??” Like, I had been already on the phone with agents getting transferred to other agents for almost 3 hrs!!!!! Do not waste your time with Rogers!! Worst experience!! Hate ever choosing Rogers!

I’m an influencer and my instagram is : parmida_dailyvlog
I have more than 40k followers and I will put this on my account for everyone to read as well, to make sure that no one else make the mistake of using Rogers and get disrespected like this ever again!! Such a waste of time!!!

***Edited Labels ***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Worst customer service ever!!

RogersZia

Good evening @Mkop,

Welcome to the Community!

It is really disappointing to learn about your conversation with a member of our management team. We'd love to turn the experience around for you.

May I know what are your immediate concerns with your account? What services do you have with us? We need a bit more info to understand the situation. Please avoid sharing personal info within the post because the Community is a public platform.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

RogersZia

Re: Worst customer service ever!!

TyJames4325
I'm here a lot

PLEASE, post this your followers!! I’m in the process of doing the same for something similar. Had ridiculously specific long distance text/mms charges thanks to a few group msgs containing a bunch of people, a few of which had US phones. I didn’t realize it for a couple of months, until they took $400, $600 and $400 again from my account thanks to auto-withdrawal. It’s impossible to tell when you’re sending these types of texts compared to normal messages since iMessage usually kicks in. The best part is if have 4 phones in the group, for example, they just hit you with 4x on the charges. I offered to pay for the plan change for the previous months to cover the usage which I felt was fair, instead 3x my bill for months. They just shrugged me off and offered me a more expensive plan than what I’m paying now. They’ll harass me if I’m $5 short on a payment but it’s silence when my bill is 3x what it should be for months.

I’m now switching providers, realizing my 8 years of business and 2 phone lines means nothing to Rogers. Their goal is to lock you into a plan at roughly $80-$100 per month which will be garbage in 2 years and then you won’t ever qualify for an equivalent plan that’s now 1/2 the price. My Suggestion is to switch providers, and come back in a couple of years and get the new activation incentives, then you won’t risk any plans being out of date and you getting trash value for your dollar. Or do what I’m doing and write a complaint to the CRTC and move on permanently. My forum post of my experience is a few down (Feedback - 2 Agents…) if you wanna hear the whole long story.

PLEASE blast it over socials though because this won’t change unless there’s public pressure and they’re regulated into the ground. I have multiple friends who have 100k+ followings who agreed to post my experience in the next couple of weeks. Canadians already pay in the top 5 most compared to other countries, the fact that it’s still not enough for Rogers just shows how predatory their business has been. If you’d like the link to the CRTC to log a complaint, reply to my message here or on my post and I’d be happy to help.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation