cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Winback Team is disaster

GAnwari83
I plan to stick around

I got call from Winback team and it's a disaster. Offerred me product and service but in actual it's not available and I have cancel my existing service bc I was told I will be activating my roger asap. I don't know what to do now and I am unable to hold of them

*Added Labels*

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Winback Team is disaster

RogersYasmine

Good day @GAnwari83 ,

Thank you for joining us in our community forums and for posting your concerns! I'm really sorry to hear that the transition back to Rogers hasn't quite gone as expected. 😞

We would like to have a look into this to see how we can help get you in touch with our Winback team to have this matter resolved ASAP. If possible, please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thank you kindly!

RogersYasmine

GAnwari83
I plan to stick around
How can I send a private message and plus I can share my account number here and I am being trying to get in touch with a Winback team for few days now but no luck

Hello @GAnwari83 ,

Thanks for your reply and I'm sorry to hear you haven't been able to get back in touch with the Winback team. 

I see that you have managed to send us a Private Message, we will respond via PM shortly. Please DO NOT post any personal info either here in public or via PM until we have provided you with a secure form to safely gather your info.

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

GAnwari83
I plan to stick around

It's been 3 days since I requested a callback and 9 hours since this morning that the customer care team said they would call me. I don't know what's wrong with that team are they serious or wasting our time and their time? need serious action and a strong one against those useless departments. I don't know if there is anyone in Roger to fix the problem honestly it's so shameless and weak management. inferior service. even though I told them it was an urgent and serious matter

GAnwari83
I plan to stick around

i will not accept this until my issues resolve. 

GAnwari83
I plan to stick around

Still waiting since Jun 27th June WITHOUT SERVICE.

Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation