cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do Rogers make it difficult to terminate the internet service?

BlueBlueBlue
I've been around

Called twice and the rep confirmed thatbit’s cancelled yet, it’s still active. This
Is si frustrating…

***Edited Labels***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Why do Rogers make it difficult to terminate the internet service?

RogersYasmine

Hello @BlueBlueBlue ,

Thanks for joining us in the community! I certainly understand where you are coming from, as this does sound strange to me as well. 🤔

Although we are not able to process the cancellation for you here, we can still have a peek to see what's going on. If possible, please send us a private message @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thank you,

RogersYasmine

RogersCorey

Good morning @GSParmar,

I am sorry to hear that there has been a delay in receiving your refund cheque. It typically takes 6-8 weeks after the final bill is issued for any refunds to materialize.

If it's been 45 days longer than the 6-8 week period, we would need to escalate a case to find out why the refund has not yet been issued.

We'd be happy to take a closer look to see what is going on! Please feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

Mkop
I've been here awhile
This happened to me as well!! And they charged me for that!! Such poor customer service!!
Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 in conversation