cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is Employee Pricing Fee

sirajarab
I've been here awhile

Why am I charged "Employee Pricing Fee" of $56 on Dec 26, 2021 ?

Rogers Call Center and Chat support are not getting through.

Does someone got any clue regarding this hidden charges ?

**Labels Added**

5 REPLIES 5

Re: What is Employee Pricing Fee

RogersYasmine

Good day, @sirajarab!

Thanks for joining here in the Rogers community and congrats on your first post! 🙂

That charge is normally added as a one-time fee for customers who have just registered for the Rogers Preferred Program Discount. This one-time fee helps cover costs associated with managing a device on the Rogers network. The Preferred Pricing discount will provide you with a minimum savings of $10 each month depending on your employee offer. 

Did you just recently apply for this program? I hope the above info is helpful!

Kind regards,

RogersLaura

sirajarab
I've been here awhile
I got this connection on 1st Oct,2021.
Three months later they charged this, and this was never communicated when I signed up, and whats the guarantee it won’t be charged again in few months or next year? Also am not even employee so, not sure why should I be charged this amount.

@sirajarab, I hope you're enjoying the Rogers service so far. As mentioned in the hyperlink in RogersLaura's post, the Rogers Preferred Program is our corporate discount program for employees of select companies and member organizations.

Are you currently getting a monthly discount towards your plan charges? You can check for this information on your monthly bill. The details would include what type of a discount it is.

As for your concern about the recurring charge, as per the Rogers Preferred Program page, the Preferred Program Enrolment fee of $50 is a one-time charge.

Hope this answers all your questions :). 

RogersZia

sirajarab
I've been here awhile
I called contact center, and it seems like incorrect billing as I don’t have any service registered recently where I applied my employee discount… i was definitely exploring available offers around boxing day with all telcos with EPP but I got along with Bell, so not sure why would they add a charge simply to open the EPP offer and not really signing up for it… because I had existing internet service and browser asked to login with existing account to get exclusive deals, i logged in and thats that. Its so strange without any contract of any service this one time was simply added.

@sirajarab, I'm glad you were able to get in touch with our colleague over the phone. Did they advise of you any next steps? Do you still require assistance from our end? If yes, please reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps. You can learn about how to send a PM here.

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation