cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the Best Options to Upgrade Modem & Obtain an HD PVR?

hi-tek
I've been here awhile

Hi, I've been on the Rogers gigabit cable internet with TV package/promotion for a while now and I'm still running the original CODA-4582 modem from about 4 years ago and have never received the "rental" Nextbox HDPVR 3.0 that is supposed to be a part of the plan. 

The modem has recently began to need restarts again to fix wireless issues and whilst my stuff near the device is fine it causes issues for the rest of the household.

What is the best way to proceed to update the modem to a newer hardware revision?

Do I qualify for the XB6 modem with my TV and Internet package? If not how can I finally get my hands on the HDPVR box?

I didn't have a personal TV until recently and I'd like to be able to do more than just watch stuff with rogersanyplacetv on my web browser and also update the modem if possible.

I should just be able to call one of the local Rogers stores and have this arranged, correct?

Thanks!

*** Edited Labels *** 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: What are the Best Options to Upgrade Modem & Obtain an HD PVR?

hi-tek
I've been here awhile

Thank you Tony!

I have sent a PM to CommunityHelps.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RogersTony

Hello, @hi-tek

I know how important it is to have a consistent internet connection. It is strange that you did not receive your HD PVR.

We definitely want to look into this for you to see what could have happened. Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can look into this for you.

Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, click here.

RogersTony

hi-tek
I've been here awhile

Thank you Tony!

I have sent a PM to CommunityHelps.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation