cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail AND Waybill Code

BottomFries
I've been around

I have gone in to two different Rogers locations because I have no access to my voicemail. They say it is the last 4 digits of my number (which they kept asking me for repeatedly), but I still can't access my voicemail. It is very frustrating.

I am also behind on returning a Rogers Ignite, but can't talk to a human being when I call to request a new waybill code in order to mail the machine back. 

If I can PLEASE get assistance on retrieving a voicemail code that works and getting a waybill code to return the Ignite box. Preventing me from being able to return the box is turning into robbery because the bill continues to rise.

***Added Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Voicemail AND Waybill Code

RogersMaude

Good day @BottomFries,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thank you for your post! I'm sorry to hear you've been having a hard time reaching one of our representatives over the phone.

To return unused/disconnected Rogers rental equipment just ship it back to us at no charge. We’ve partnered with Canada Post to offer you a convenient, no-charge return of your rental equipment.

You do not need a waybill to return your Rogers equipment! You can simply pack your items in a box and bring it to a Canada Post location with Return ID Number PR823007 (full details here). Canada Post will provide you with a receipt.

With regards to your voicemail password, it is indeed the last 4-digits of your phone number, by default. If this does not allow you to access it, it must mean that it has been changed since the activation. If you wish to have it reinitialized, it's definitely something we can assist you with. Simply keep in mind that it will erase any messages currently sitting in your inbox.

If you can't get through over the phone, multiple other options are at your disposition. Visit www.rogers.com/contact for how to reach us through alternative methods such as live chat, social media etc.

Let us know if you have any other questions or if you require further information!

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation