cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading to Ignite Changes Charge Dates?

ChanPatr
I plan to stick around

Has anyone noticed that when you upgrade to Ignite from Digital, the charge date gets moved up?

Mine got moved up by about 2 weeks. So now I will have 2 Rogers charges within a month.

I contacted Rogers on Chat and their agent informed me the billing system used by Ignite is different from the one used for Digital TV/Internet and the charge date gets moved up.

Would have been helpful if this was communicated ahead of time.

***Edited Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Upgrading to Ignite Changes Charge Dates?

RogersMaude

Good day @ChanPatr ,

Thanks for posting about your concerns with regards to your new bill since upgrading to Ignite. We appreciate you took the time to bring this up to our attention.

The representative you spoke with is correct. The billing systems used by both platforms are indeed different.

Since we bill in advance, there may be partial charges on your first bill for the time period between the start date of services (activation date) and bill date. As a result, you’ll see charges for two different date ranges: one from the activation date to bill date, and another for your next bill cycle. Rest assured, you'll be credited for the legacy services for the period during which you had Ignite services active.

For more information, please click here to learn more about common charges found on a Rogers bill.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation