cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access a special offer

briansheen
I plan to stick around

For over a month I've had a message on My Rogers account saying I have a special offer. When I try to access it I get an error message saying there is a problem on the Rogers end and check back later.  I've tried to get this fixed through customer support to no avail.  The clerk at the Rogers store in St. Thomas refused to help and was very dismissive.  Someone called on the weekend but mumbled their name and didn't leave any contact information. Today when I called, I was told it was a 2 to 3 hour wait for wait they call service. 

I've gone beyond frustrated with Rogers front line support.  If there was an option in our small village, I'd be gone in the blink of an eye.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to see what this top secrete offer is all about?

***Edited Labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Unable to access a special offer

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Check out the following tips for working with Rogers website on a browser. Be sure to wait for a few seconds for any screen to refresh before proceeding because the site is searching for information specific to you. It's not instantaneous.

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/MyRogers-Rogers-Apps/Tips-for-Rogers-Websites-amp-Apps/m-p/491...

You may also wish to try the Rogers Chat bot and ask for a person if the bot doesn't provide the information you want.

https://www.rogers.com/contact Bot at bottom right.

Re: Unable to access a special offer

briansheen
I plan to stick around

I wish it was that simple.  I get an error message generated by Rogers to my request to see the "special offer:"  Tried on two Windows 10 systems, both using Chrome and Edge, and an Android phone. Same result on all devices. Up until today, no one at Rogers was willing to tell me what the special offers were or how to access them.

Pathetic.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation