cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terminate TSN Subscription

Eferrier
I plan to stick around

I need to unsubscribe from TSN. Subscribing was very, very easy. On the TV, I went to a TSN channel, it told me I needed to subscribe in order to watch, I clicked on the Subscribe button and that was that, I was subscribed. 

Now, I need to unsubscribe. I have spent over an hour trying to find how to unsubscribe and it seems to be impossible to do so. Apparently I need to call in order to unsubscribe. I think this is by design and it truly gives me a feeling of sleazy business practice. Easy to get in and give them your money, obstacles to get out so you don’t stop giving them your money. 

I don’t like it.

*Added Labels*

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Terminate TSN Subscription

RogersJermaine

Hi @Eferrier,

We do apologize to hear about the issue you are having trying to get this removed from your package. We can certainly take a look into your account to get this removed for you.

Please feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Regards
RogersJermaine

kfrankc
I've been here awhile

I have the exact same issue! Subscribing to TSN was super easy of course, but now I am unable to unsubscribe. They are asking me to get in touch with them to be able to continue the process,  but no one answers the chat and the contact page does not open.  THIS IS INCREDIBLY DECEITFUL. How would a company try to trick and scam its customers this way?

Good morning @kfrankc,

Thanks for bringing this up to our attention! We'd like the opportunity to assist you if you still need our help.

Have you had the chance to review @RogersJermaine's post above? 

In order for us to bring changes to your account, we'd need to discuss privately. Simply send us a PM if you need us to remove TSN from your account.

Thank you!

RogersMaude

kfrankc
I've been here awhile

Thanks for your response, but you are missing the point. If Rogers is a respectable or trustworthy company, you shouldn't make it difficult for clients to unsubscribe to certain add-ons or services... other providers are transparent and fair, so clients can unsubscribe from services with one click - as they should.

It took me over 30 minutes + corresponding frustration to get this taken care off yesterday... so one thing is clear: I will never subscribe to another extra service through Rogers agin (that is what you obtained from such tricky practices). 

gfulcher
I've been around

I'm currently having the same problem. I added TSN channels to my package instantaneously and now I can't get them removed. Have spent an hour and a half on hold this afternoon - no one answers the phone and the queue for messaging an agent is 61 people long!

This is a disgrace. I feel like I'm being taken advantage of. Will not be subscribing to Rogers in future.

Greetings @gfulcher,

Thanks for your contribution to this thread. I'm sorry to hear about the challenges you've had in terminating your TSN subscription. 😥 I can assure you that this is most certainly not the experience we want you to be having. 

We actually have a plethora of ways to connect with us rather than phone via Live chat or messaging. We also offer Social Media, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. The options we provide are listed here.

In the event that you still require assistance, you also have the option of connecting with us on this platform. Feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.

Regards,

RogersJo 

I have the same issue and I want the TSN package be removed from my account

Good evening @faramin67 and welcome to the Community!

We have already responded to your inquiry via PM and our happy to continue the conversation on there.

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 6 Likes
  • 8 in conversation