cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submitting a Claim for Internet Expenses on Bundled Services

Jvisosky
I've been around

We have just switched over to Rogers Ignite Bundled Services and the first bill has come in.  I have to submit the bill to claim my internet expenses.  With the bundled services I don't know how much the internet is and my company willo not accept this bill.

Any suggestions? 

**Labels Added**

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Submitting a Claim for Internet Expenses on Bundled Services

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Jvisosky wrote:

We have just switched over to Rogers Ignite Bundled Services and the first bill has come in.  I have to submit the bill to claim my internet expenses.  With the bundled services I don't know how much the internet is and my company willo not accept this bill.

Any suggestions? 

I'm sure that you are not the only person in your organization who is in this position.

One thing that you could do is to submit reimbursement for the cost of Ignite Internet alone, using the price published on https://www.rogers.com/web/consumer/internet/offers

Submit that along with your monthly Rogers bill, which shows the Internet package that is included in your bundle.

Some organizations insist that you charge all business expenses to a corporate credit card.  If that's the case, then try to get pre-approval for your Internet allowance and see if they will let you do a partial online payment on MyRogers for the pre-approved expense amount using your corporate card, then pay the balance of your bill with a personal credit card.

In most organizations, a manager/supervisor needs to feel comfortable approving the expense, and accounting needs acceptable documentation for any expenses (that exceed a certain threshold) so that they can pass their audits.  You need to work with them to find out what they will and will not allow/approve, and how you should go about submitting the expense.

jpfxd
I'm here a lot

Hello,

I have been give a great deal with Ignite bundle and would love to accept it, however there is no split in the cost between TV and Internet. Being an employee that works from home (pre covid) as we are home based firm, my employer pays for the internet portion of my bill.  Does anyone know if there is a way this can be done with Ignite? I would love to switch but that holds me back.

jpfxd
I'm here a lot

If I go by this it will almost double my internet cost per month. From $55 to $99. I don't understand why it is so hard to break it out, they have done it till now on digital services.

tylermorse
I've been around

@tylermorse wrote:

FAQs about allocating your bundled Ignite Internet services - Rogers

This is a great link. Everyone who needs a breakdown of their internet portion of their bill should read this

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 5 in conversation