I've been around

Found car broken into phone gone

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Stolen Phone

RogersZia

Good evening @Rickjames100,

Sorry to hear about your phone :(, it's surely a bummer. Have you reported it stolen so the usage is suspended? Phone suspensions are meant to protect you from unauthorized users incurring additional charges on your device if lost or stolen.

You can suspend your lost or stolen phone online through MyRogers.

1. Log in to your MyRogers account.
  2. Click on your Wireless account.
  3. Scroll to the bottom of the wireless page and select Lost or stolen device under the Support section.
  4. Review the message onscreen and proceed to click on Switch off my services.

Just as an FYI, although the wireless number will be suspended and cannot be used, the account will remain active in the billing system in order to keep the wireless number. You will still be responsible for the monthly service fee.

I hope you're able to recover your phone.

Good luck!

RogersZia

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Stolen Phone

RogersZia

Good evening @Rickjames100,

Sorry to hear about your phone :(, it's surely a bummer. Have you reported it stolen so the usage is suspended? Phone suspensions are meant to protect you from unauthorized users incurring additional charges on your device if lost or stolen.

You can suspend your lost or stolen phone online through MyRogers.

1. Log in to your MyRogers account.
  2. Click on your Wireless account.
  3. Scroll to the bottom of the wireless page and select Lost or stolen device under the Support section.
  4. Review the message onscreen and proceed to click on Switch off my services.

Just as an FYI, although the wireless number will be suspended and cannot be used, the account will remain active in the billing system in order to keep the wireless number. You will still be responsible for the monthly service fee.

I hope you're able to recover your phone.

Good luck!

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation