cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sitting on hold for 1 hour 45 minutes.

Ksmit462
I've been around

I find it odd that every time I have to call rogers it's that they are experiencing higher than normal call volumes.... How can this happen all of the time. On top of that I was sitting waiting for live chat when the chat just closed. So if you include that wait time I have been waiting to talk to a csr for 2 hours and 42 minutes. I can't think of a single redeeming quality of Rogers. Service issues, customer service issues and billing issues. Absolutely appalling.

***Edited Labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Sitting on hold for 1 hour 45 minutes.

RogersZia

Hi @Ksmit462 and welcome to the Community!

I realize the wait times over the phone have been less than ideal lately. I hope you were able to speak to one of my colleagues since you've posted here.

Did you know you can reach out to us via social media 24/7? You only have to message us once and you're in the queue for the next rep, contacting us via X (formerly Twitter) @RogersHelps or on Facebook.com/Rogers ensures you are free to go about your day without losing your spot. 

Please let us know if you still require any account assistance or need us to go over your final billing etc. 

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation