cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra Backorder

Jax613
I plan to stick around

Hey all,

Was wondering if there's anyone at Rogers that can chime in on when they are expecting the S21 Ultra's?  The generic 3-4 weeks is a little off putting.  Those that are waiting also have a limited amount of time to take advantage of the Samsung free Chromebook 4.  Would suck to miss out on that due to the phone being backordered through no fault of our own (it was not mentioned on the ordering page that there was no stock).

Anyways, I hope I didn't come off as rude/or snobby.  Just looking forward to having a new gadget to fiddle with.

Thank you!

**Labels Added**

94 REPLIES 94

Re: S21 Ultra Backorder

KingsCross
I plan to stick around
Good luck. I did the same and chose express pickup but no email confirmation yet.

akshatparikh
I plan to stick around
I called them and they said I have to cancel and place a new order for 128GB version. I was initially contacted by Rogers win back team as I was with them before porting to other provider. So now they told me to wait until winback team contact me with the new offer!! Don't know when they will contact me! Total disaster!!!!

DylanM87
I plan to stick around
I've spoken in great lengths to Rogers regarding this terrible backorder... I ordered my s21 ultra black, 256gb on August 27 2021, and still... No phone. I have screen shots in writing that explains what's going on, which seems very accurate and the customer service rep who explained in great detail should be commended on being so thorough. Also... it's super odd how rogers doesn't have any of these phones when you can go onto Samsung Canada's website and order one in 256gb and have it within 4 weeks, guaranteed- as they're in their warehouse right now. Does anybody know how I can attach screenshots ?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@DylanM87 wrote:  Does anybody know how I can attach screenshots ?

When composing a post click on the camera icon above the area where you type. Upload your files and post. The pictures may take a few minutes to be approved by a moderator.

akshatparikh
I plan to stick around

***UPDATE***

I received a call from Rogers and they told me that S21 ultra 256GB was discontinued earlier but now Samsung has an update for them and will ship it to them. There is no timeline but they are gonna have it and shipped to us!!!

KingsCross
I plan to stick around
Are you serious!?!? I cancelled my order !!! They said they are not receiving anymore. I am ordering straight from Samsung. The payment plan price is same as Rogers price.

akshatparikh
I plan to stick around

Ohh!! Are you going for like monthly installments? And if so, how much are you going to pay for it??

KingsCross
I plan to stick around
S21 ultra in the navy colour 256 GB $41.79 per month. But I just had a nice chat with a Rogers representative and she said to hang on for a few weeks because Rogers is having a big sale.

DylanM87
I plan to stick around

My cost during that back to school sale for the 256gb phantom black s21U, was $28 per month! There is no way I am going to let these people get away with not honouring that price! On top of that, I received a free Samsung Chromebook 4... what a bargain.

DylanM87
I plan to stick around

Rogers told me they pulled the Samsung S21U and a few other Samsung models in preparation for the black friday sale,,, they wont be available for the sale because the demand is already there at full price, and it's backordered a minimum of 2 months as it is. What a world we live in!

akshatparikh
I plan to stick around

Really!! I have waited for more than 2 months and not gonna let them take this phone away from me at all!!

DylanM87
I plan to stick around
They also contacted me a couple hours ago telling me that Samsung is sending them product, but don't have a timeframe yet. The service person told me if you were to order a s21U 256 black today, it's a 21 week backorder.

akshatparikh
I plan to stick around
21 weeks??!! In the mean time, S22 will be launched😂

akshatparikh
I plan to stick around

Does anybody have any updates regarding the phone?

KingsCross
I plan to stick around
Nothing from Rogers. Order from Samsung.

DylanM87
I plan to stick around
Besides Rogers calling me approximately 8 days ago telling me they received a shipping update from Samsung.. I havnt heard anything else.

akshatparikh
I plan to stick around
Yes. They called me the same way but still, the time frame still is 4+ weeks. And they don't know when they will get shipment.

KingsCross
I plan to stick around
I ordered from Samsung. Phantom Navy 256 GB. Getting it in two weeks.

akshatparikh
I plan to stick around
So did you get it for original price or any promo was applied then? And what is it you are gonna pay monthly and for how many months!??

KingsCross
I plan to stick around
I got it for a black Friday deal. $40 / Month for 2 years.

akshatparikh
I plan to stick around

OMG!! That is such a great deal. Did you buy it by calling Samsung customer service or did you chat with them?

Topic Stats
  • 94 replies
  • 13 Likes
  • 12 in conversation