cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra Backorder

Jax613
I plan to stick around

Hey all,

Was wondering if there's anyone at Rogers that can chime in on when they are expecting the S21 Ultra's?  The generic 3-4 weeks is a little off putting.  Those that are waiting also have a limited amount of time to take advantage of the Samsung free Chromebook 4.  Would suck to miss out on that due to the phone being backordered through no fault of our own (it was not mentioned on the ordering page that there was no stock).

Anyways, I hope I didn't come off as rude/or snobby.  Just looking forward to having a new gadget to fiddle with.

Thank you!

**Labels Added**

94 REPLIES 94

Re: S21 Ultra Backorder

DylanM87
I plan to stick around
Mine was $28/mo the through Rogers, and I got a free chromebook. That's why I keep holding on hoping I get this phone.

KingsCross
I plan to stick around
Hopefully you get it

Vinnie03
I've been around

Dear Roger's
I have been waiting for the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra since 21Sept. Roger's reps keep advising backorder and another 3-4 weeks. And the last rep suggested I go around and look for this phone at Rogers stores.
Please contact me as now its going into the 3month waiting.
Frustrated with it all
That's Vinnie

DylanM87
I plan to stick around

Do not let anybody at Rogers tell you that this product has been discontinued... which is the popular story they have been asked to relay to the customer. I have spoken with Samsung directly, and they have the phantom black S21 Ultra 256gb out of stock,,, it went out of stock early november and are expected back in stock early december, for those wishing to order directly from Samsung at fill-tilt pricing. What is happening, is that Samsung is not shipping these phones to the carriers as they want to make the profit themselves, however, they have promised a small amount of inventory to fulfil some existing orders still waiting on backorder- ranging back to August 26 2021. 

KingsCross
I plan to stick around
They told us for them it is discontinued so that is why I ordered directly from Samsung a S21 Ultra 256 GB in phantom navy on November 4th and it is getting delivered tomorrow.

DylanM87
I plan to stick around

I assure you, they are not discontinued. I have screenshots from Samsung telling me all the details.
Rogers told people they're discontinued because they arent getting many shipments in and the backorder is at least 3-4 months.

KingsCross
I plan to stick around
Ok well I'm not waiting that long.

Black5ive
I've been here awhile

I placed my order on Sept 1. As I read this thread what really irks me is they took my order and all subsequent orders, keeping the phone up on the website knowing full well they had no viable delivery date. Come on Rogers... get your stuff together. You're acting like some mom and pop provider. I guess you can act like this when you have little to no competition. Shameful. 😡 I've been with you for 20+ yrs.... cell phones... cable... Internet... ($800+/month) I may have to rethink that.

DylanM87
I plan to stick around
I spoke with Samsung on their online chat and they said the s21 ultra no longer is being produced in phantom black... Only their online exclusive colours. I enquired why, and they said "like any other company, we have to make room for new products".

Rogers... This one is on you. Where's you're statement to those who have been waiting without devices, for upwards of 4 months? I have the voicemail to prove you told people they're expecting shipment any day?

DylanM87
I plan to stick around

Well, I'm out. I got hold of Samsung directly and the phantom black is no longer in production. Anyone waiting on one, you're out of luck.

I went and outright purchased an S21 ultra 256gb in phantom navy. Only the brown, titanium and navy are available going forward... Until December 12, then, the phones will be pulled from their website.. "to make room for the new generation".

KingsCross
I plan to stick around
That's exactly what I got. Took only 3 weeks to get it. I just did the One UI 4 update and it's even better. Enjoy !!
Topic Stats
  • 94 replies
  • 13 Likes
  • 12 in conversation