cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers Phone Service

emerson7
I plan to stick around

I have a Bundle expiring in the coming weeks and I am in the process of talking to Rogers about what is now available.  I have been bounced around and they don't seem to have any idea what they are doing.  If they have nothing to offer just let me know.  While I have been a long-time customer I can not support a company that doesn't have trained people to provide service.  In the past, I have been happy with Rogers's service so my question is is this normal now or did I just contact untrained Reps?   

**Labels Added**

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Rogers Phone Service

emerson7
I plan to stick around

Just like to add to this with a question which is what is the best way to contact Rogers?  My experience today was the phone call was very difficult to hear as the quality of the line was poor and the person was difficult to understand.  This person was having a problem with their system which was not working which delayed the process until I hung up.  The Chat Line was having system issues also and suggested I try another day.  I stay with Roger's because they carry MSNBC is anyone aware of another service that supports this station?  Thanks

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@emerson7  Are you an Ignite TV/Internet/Home Phone customer or do you subscribe to old legacy services that have not been sold in years?  If you are an Ignite customer, you should see special offers on MyRogers prior to your promotions expiring.  If you subscribe to legacy services, customers have found it virtually impossible to get any retention discounts for those services, especially since it is rumoured that those legacy services will be shuttered in a matter of months.

You can also try sending a private message to @CommunityHelps  and asking them what your options are and what discounts may be available.

emerson7
I plan to stick around

I am a full Ignite Member, I have not seen any offers and my current bonus expires 21 May 20023.  Rogers notes this date but I do not see any offers to existing customers, maybe I am looking too soon?

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@emerson7 The offer might not appear immediately.  Log into MyRogers, go to "My services", then click "Manage" on the TV or Internet line.  You should hopefully see something like, "A personalized offer is waiting for you!"

emerson7
I plan to stick around

No offer has appeared yet and there are 5 days remaining in my current offer.  I will phone or chat with Rogers today however I find this a very frustrating experience.  I was amazed at my recent attempted at how poor the audio quality was on the phone connection, not great sign for a communication company.

Greetings @emerson7!

We'd be happy to look into available offers for you!

Feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

emerson7
I plan to stick around

Thanks I was finally able to get thru to Rogers and extend my coverage.  I must say it was a difficult process and took over 1 hour as for a tech company their systems are very slow.  

Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation