cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotional Mastercard

GinaV
I've been here awhile

Hi joined Rogers in March and was provided with a promotional welcome gift - a $150 Mastercard. I was suppose to receive a Welcome email after 5 to 6 weeks with the activation code. I never received the email. Called Rogers. The customer service people send me over to the Rogers Mastercard division twice and they had no idea what I was talking about. Could someone let me know how to get the activation information for the promotional credit. 

**Labels Added**

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Promotional Mastercard

RogersYasmine

Hello @GinaV,

A warm welcome to our Rogers community forums! We hope you like it here. 🙂

May I ask which department you were dealing with when the offer was made? Which services were you activating?

It might be best if we take a closer look at our end as well to see what is going on. If possible, please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Kind regards,
RogersYasmine

Re: Promotional Mastercard

GinaV
I've been here awhile

Hi - as I mentioned in my message. I signed up for Rugers Ignite and received a message that I would receive the activation code for a Rogers Mastercard. I can send you the email if you provide me with your email where I can send it.  I clicked on your @CommunityHelps but that appears to go to a general community discussion board. I have contacted Rogers twice about the Mastercard but they twice routed me to the Rogers banking and they had no idea what I was talking about. Very frustrating. Please let me now where I can send the email with the information about the Mastercard and maybe you can trace back what department handles the activation code. It's been over 6 weeks and they indicate in the email that I would receive the activitation cod within 5-6 weeks after signing up. 

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation