cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phantom Charges on my Bill

Stl1
I've been here awhile

2 times in 2 months Rogers has charged me for service I did not order. 1st was bogus installation charge. 2nd was sayin I ordered Crave for $10/month when I didnt. Poor customer service is a deterrent for complaining which makes me feel lkme you are doing it on purpose to take more money from us. I am really frustrated!

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Phantom Charges on my Bill

RogersZia

Good evening @Stl1,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I realize how inconvenient unexpected charges can be, sorry to hear about your customer service experience. In order for us to determine what may have caused the charges we will have to review your account.

Since the Community is a public platform, I would recommend you to reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps. We would be happy to go over the charges in detail. If you're not familiar with our private message system, please check out this blog

Looking forward to hearing from you.

RogersZia

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Phantom Charges on my Bill

RogersZia

Good evening @Stl1,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I realize how inconvenient unexpected charges can be, sorry to hear about your customer service experience. In order for us to determine what may have caused the charges we will have to review your account.

Since the Community is a public platform, I would recommend you to reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps. We would be happy to go over the charges in detail. If you're not familiar with our private message system, please check out this blog

Looking forward to hearing from you.

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation