cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peachtree TV

AskDavid
I've been around

Rogers 

Please bring back this channel. Peachtree is a great choice for those that love sitcoms. Where else can I watch "last man standing 

*Edited Labels*

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Peachtree TV

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@AskDavid wrote:...Where else can I watch "last man standing 

Fox, 12:30AM, Channel 28 in Toronto

Juniorp
I've been around

Hello All, 

I went to tune into PeachTree TV and Rogers is no longer carrying it. Is there a possibility that you can bring it back? I  have family in Atlanta so its pretty nice to have the channel to keep up on what's going on down there. 

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Hello Juniorp,

According to Rogers, they dropped the channel completely. Which likely means there is no more carriage agreement in place.

Here is from their website:

Peachtree TV

Starting October 1, 2021, Peachtree TV will no longer be included in your TV or theme package. If you’ve been paying a separate fee for this channel, you will no longer be charged as of this date.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

It's possible (but unlikely) that this channel will return.  It's likely a carriage dispute with the new owners...

For more information see:  https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Ignite-TV/Changes-to-Ignite-TV-Channels-in-Packages-and-Theme-...

It may be possible to stream this channel directly, but may require a VPN...

ronnroz
I've been around

If it's not available, why does it let me choose in Flex Channel exchange list? Funny thing is, I see Peachtree TV listed as available only on My Rogers mobile app though and not on the browser.

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
hello ronnroz, it appears whoever was tasked to make the required update to remove Peachtree from the MyRogers interface, did not know how to remove it from the mobile app / mobile site or forgot to or was not trained on how to remove it from that platform, or the removal might take effect on different dates for each platform. None of us know because Myself and other experts on here are not employees however we are highly knowledgeable customers of Rogers and offer helpful solutions.

I bet you Selecting it will NOT bring it back, it just might kick you out of it or their back end will randomly select another channel for you in the mean time but yes it also might flag an error with their IT team and someone should be alerted, but this does not always happen.

Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 in conversation