cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outrageous Billing Mistakes, Suspension Of Service and CSR who resolve Nothing

BobTom
I'm here a lot

I have been a Rogers customer since 2014 and have never experienced such outrageous billing mistakes, service errors and Suspension of Services without any prior notice ("You should have checked your (suspended data) email for said notices"   😕🙄🤔🤔) about the pending/already done close of service as well as suspension of my phone. Rogers has subsequently charged my $235.00 Suspension fees while I was working with the Credit & President's Office level to resolve the issues.

Finally, in mid October, the account was shown to total $272.46 and payments in Oct & Nov. total $447.06 which included my Nov./Dec billing cycle. After all this I receive notification that my Nov bill is now $301.17 which includes a charge of $178.91....FOR WHAT ??????

This is beyond stupid and I have made it clear I will pay no more fees except the $65.00 remaining hardware charges.

Can anyone help😆

*Added Labels*

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Outrageous Billing Mistakes, Suspension Of Service and CSR who resolve Nothing

I have heard from the Office of The President and am resigned to pay the total out, $221.00 and then cancel all services. The effort to resolve simple math...$4 - $3 = $7 according to Rogers Credit dept.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Outrageous Billing Mistakes, Suspension Of Service and CSR who resolve Nothing

RogersMoin

Hello, @BobTom.

I appreciate you being our Community member and being with us for so long. Recurring billing errors are discouraging. We can check the charge listed on the November bill for you. Have you tried opening the PDF version of the bill? It provides a detailed breakdown of every charge. 

Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. We detailed more info about our private messaging in this blog

Regards,

RogersMoin

I have heard from the Office of The President and am resigned to pay the total out, $221.00 and then cancel all services. The effort to resolve simple math...$4 - $3 = $7 according to Rogers Credit dept.

stuartb
I plan to stick around

From contact many years ago with the OOP, it took a lot to get problems resolved.  Persistence is essential.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 in conversation