cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online order cancelled

iceman32
I've been here awhile

So I recently ordered 2 new phones on line through MYROGERS and after 10 days was told that fido had cancelled the orders as apparently orders go there as well as rogers, so now for the same phone they want me to pay more money and not a new phone now it is a (new) used one. So now I am out 60 buck for new cases plus still have my old phones..... so much for customer service.....not willing to even offer me them at the same price. Great service Roger's this is why I left the last time.

***Edited Labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Online order cancelled

RogersJermaine

Hi @iceman32,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thank you for your post!

Were you provided a reason as to why the order was cancelled? If you are still looking to complete a hardware upgrade, we can certainly take a further look into your account to potentially find you a plan that's similar to the one you are looking for.

Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps to get started. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Regards
RogersJermaine

Re: Online order cancelled

iceman32
I've been here awhile

From Rogers no explanation, from Fido yes they said they cancelled as soon as they got order as all of their phones are for walk in customers, No where in my order did it say I was ordering from FIDO... I placed orders from MYROGERS.. I have confirmation emails with order numbers and all.  And I was told on 3 different calls that my order was still active, So I called my local Rogers store, and they had nothing there then informed me that FIDO get orders from rogers as well so when I called them they told me any orders they get they cancel.  after learning this I called back and was not offered what I ordered, same phones at more money.... not very good business as far as I am concerned.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation