cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OASYS Rogers Deal - Confirmation Email?

Bre177
I've been around

Hi there,

I just had two Rogers reps come to my area with deal upgrades and I gave them my contact info and showed my id to lock in the deal. I then got the ‘confirmation’ email and now I’m worried…

It was from: noreply@rci.rogers.com but the name OAYSY was flagged in the sender name as well.

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: OASYS Rogers Deal - Confirmation Email?

RogersMoin

Hello, @Bre177.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums! 😃

We appreciate you being a member of Rogers' family and thank you for accepting the upgrade deal from our field sales rep.

We can't be too careful these days amid the creative scams; I appreciate your diligence. Please be assured that OASYS is the backend system used by our sales team. I hope this eases your worries.

Please continue to be vigilant about ongoing scams and keep raising awareness when possible.

Cheers,
RogersMoin

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RogersMoin

Hello, @Bre177.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums! 😃

We appreciate you being a member of Rogers' family and thank you for accepting the upgrade deal from our field sales rep.

We can't be too careful these days amid the creative scams; I appreciate your diligence. Please be assured that OASYS is the backend system used by our sales team. I hope this eases your worries.

Please continue to be vigilant about ongoing scams and keep raising awareness when possible.

Cheers,
RogersMoin

Ajkidwai
I've been here awhile
I also got a confirmation email from OASYS.noreply@rci.rogers.com. Is this Legit?
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 in conversation