cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyRogers account issue

MSRyu
I've been around

when I tried to buy new smartphone with plan for new registration to rogers, I set the password and finally have an account to login. however, I canceled buying cellphone, I remained my account. after then I re-decide to buy and use same email, I can only get something wrong message.

I cannot remove my account to re-register, also I cannot purchase through online with that mail.

I asked to customer center, and they just said to me that they cannot do

so finally I got kind of VOID account lol.

even I want to remove my account, I cannot do after this window because I'm not customer yet(no account number or no rogers cellphone number) for them.rogers stupid.png

how can I fixed it?

under image is what i got every time when I try to buy and after enter personal basic information process(email, address, etc)

rogersss.png

In short, I can log in however, nothing after login

***Added Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: MyRogers account issue

RogersMaude

Hello @MSRyu,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thank you for your post!

Being able to place the new phone order online is definitely convenient. I'm sorry you're getting an error message.

Not seeing your account information if you don't have an active subscription is normal. However, using your MyRogers credentials to place a new order should be feasible.

Have you tried to place the new order on different occasions or was it only tonight?

I would recommend you to clear your browser's cache and cookies, if you have not yet done so. You could also try from a different one or from Chrome Incognito tab to see if it makes a difference.

Don't forget that you can call in or visit one of our retail locations to go ahead with the new line activation!

Let us know if you have any other questions. 🙂

RogersMaude

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: MyRogers account issue

RogersMaude

Hello @MSRyu,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thank you for your post!

Being able to place the new phone order online is definitely convenient. I'm sorry you're getting an error message.

Not seeing your account information if you don't have an active subscription is normal. However, using your MyRogers credentials to place a new order should be feasible.

Have you tried to place the new order on different occasions or was it only tonight?

I would recommend you to clear your browser's cache and cookies, if you have not yet done so. You could also try from a different one or from Chrome Incognito tab to see if it makes a difference.

Don't forget that you can call in or visit one of our retail locations to go ahead with the new line activation!

Let us know if you have any other questions. 🙂

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation