cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My friend's phone number is out of the country.

Khoqaily
I've been around

My friend has the number +1 Removed phone number **Keep personal info private**- RogersZia and he is currently outside Canada and subscribes to you. He lost his SIM card and wants to entrust me to get him a new phone card... What are the procedures so that I can help him with that... Note that he is not able to access the Roger application or create ,new account

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: My friend's phone number is out of the country.

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Hello

ANY One can buy the sim card, you do not have to be entrusted to simply buy a card, anyone off the street can go into a rogers store or participating retailer and buy A sim card.

Once you buy the sim card, you can send him the ICCID numbers of the sim card, and he can go into his account and swap the sim out himself,  its totally up to you if you want to "type" the numbers in an email, or snap a photo of it and send him the photo,  totally up to you, then your friend (HE) can login to his online rogers self serve portal and swap the sim card online,  I an not sure how this process is because I have not done this for years so it may be different from when I did it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: My friend's phone number is out of the country.

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Hello

ANY One can buy the sim card, you do not have to be entrusted to simply buy a card, anyone off the street can go into a rogers store or participating retailer and buy A sim card.

Once you buy the sim card, you can send him the ICCID numbers of the sim card, and he can go into his account and swap the sim out himself,  its totally up to you if you want to "type" the numbers in an email, or snap a photo of it and send him the photo,  totally up to you, then your friend (HE) can login to his online rogers self serve portal and swap the sim card online,  I an not sure how this process is because I have not done this for years so it may be different from when I did it.

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation