cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move from individual to family plan

navin19852
I've been here awhile

Hi there, me and my wife has individual Rogers plan, is there a process to merge them as a family plan or into one account and share them with each other? I want to mainly use it for upgrade phones. plans etc

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Move from individual to family plan

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Yes there is, its called bill consolidation. Right now you have 2 BAN's each with their own number, they will choose one to be the anchor ban aka the primary BAN, then move the second number to the primary BAN,  so when you pay your bill, you pay one account number at the bank, your bill will also look a bit different it will have the sub total of each cellular line but will then have a grand total of both lines combined for you to pay

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Yes there is, its called bill consolidation. Right now you have 2 BAN's each with their own number, they will choose one to be the anchor ban aka the primary BAN, then move the second number to the primary BAN,  so when you pay your bill, you pay one account number at the bank, your bill will also look a bit different it will have the sub total of each cellular line but will then have a grand total of both lines combined for you to pay

navin19852
I've been here awhile

thankyou, do you know how to get it done, do I need to visit rogers store or If I can do this online - thanks so much

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Call customer service.  Things like this are not done in store, stores are only there to sell you service, anything else, call customer service.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 2 in conversation