cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Made changes in the app but billing never changed

Neale
I've been around

April 23rd I made changes in the app that showed my bill would be halved. 1 month later nothing changed, tried again and same result. I called in and they had to do it themselves. How do I get paid back the difference for the bill I was expecting?

*Added Labels*

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Made changes in the app but billing never changed

RogersAndy
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hey @Neale!

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you that you didn't receive the credit you were anticipating! I can wholeheartedly appreciate the concern and the request for a return processed. We would be happy to review the account and determine if there are any options available for you, please feel free to reach out to us via PM at your convenience. For more information on how you can check out our blog.

@RogersAndy

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Made changes in the app but billing never changed

RogersAndy
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hey @Neale!

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you that you didn't receive the credit you were anticipating! I can wholeheartedly appreciate the concern and the request for a return processed. We would be happy to review the account and determine if there are any options available for you, please feel free to reach out to us via PM at your convenience. For more information on how you can check out our blog.

@RogersAndy

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation