cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignite bundle personalized offer

VPuligundla98
I'm here a lot
Hello, I am trying to upgrade to the offer I have on my end. Right now I have starter tv, Internet, home phone for which I pay $143 before taxes and same offer (including add ons plus popular tv) has been offered under personalized offers but when I click it, I am getting error which says thanks for patience when we work on this, check back later etc. So, what happened when I asked support is this, I asked to cancel home phone from bundle on May 4th and I received confirmation about it (email), also very next day I asked not to cancel the home phone and they raised multiple tickets to reactivate it. Now home phone is active but the order is still pending on their end, when I try to change internet offer it says there's a pending order on account. Everytime I contact support they just raise tickets for the home phone that is active (and the cancellation is  past due so they can't cancel it) they just raise tickets and tickets but nothing is working out just days and days are going. They even told me that their back end system is slow to update etc...but I don't know what to do now. Thanks

***Edited Labels***
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Ignite bundle personalized offer

RogersZia

Good afternoon @VPuligundla98,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I appreciate the details you've shared and realize how inconvenient this experience has been for you. Yes we do have to wait for the pending order to be completed or closed before we can make any changes to the account. I see you were in touch with us via PM and we're happy to continue the conversation with you on there.

RogersZia

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RogersZia

Good afternoon @VPuligundla98,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I appreciate the details you've shared and realize how inconvenient this experience has been for you. Yes we do have to wait for the pending order to be completed or closed before we can make any changes to the account. I see you were in touch with us via PM and we're happy to continue the conversation with you on there.

RogersZia

Hello, thanks for the reply. I reached out to the management team by filling a Share a Concern on Rogers site and someone reached out to me wishing 24 hours on call. They assured the escalation of the issue and it was cleared within 5 hours post call. Now, I have no issues on the account and the order came with the date May 6th, which means the order got stuck in the backend but everything went well. Apart from that I have no concerns regarding the service or usage. Once again thanks for reaching out to me.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 in conversation