cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignite TV Box - Delivery Timelines

carlb
I plan to stick around

Could someone please explain to me how it takes 4 days to deliver an ignite box from don mills and York mills to the Queensway and parklawn? I find this to be the most ridiculous timeline ever.

***Edited Labels***

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Ignite TV Box - Delivery Timelines

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@carlb wrote:

Could someone please explain to me how it takes 4 days to deliver an ignite box from don mills and York mills to the Queensway and parklawn? I find this to be the most ridiculous timeline ever.

Today is Tuesday, so...  order placed over the weekend, processed and shipped out yesterday (Monday), arrived today.  If you just ordered an additional set-top box for your home, this is not out of the ordinary.  Rogers can move faster if your services are out or you need an urgent replacement.

carlb
I plan to stick around

No, it was ordered Saturday, shipped out Sunday and won’t be here until tomorrow and that is totally unacceptable.

carlb
I plan to stick around

This is nothing short of ridiculous. The delivery times have changed from Tuesday to Wednesday and today it says unknown. This kind of stupidity causes me to rethink cable altogether.

JoBai
I've been around

Issue with Rogers and Ignite Package:

I have been trying for about 5 days to get in touch with Rogers to have my Ignite package reshipped due to an error. Also to find out why I have no dial tone on my present phone. I never received a reply.

Today I tried once again. I finally had a live chat with 3 different people but had success. One hour plus but I have a technician coming next Friday with the Ignite package.

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation